Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know how big (or small) the backpack is? s/s looked pretty big and I'm in need of a new one. any help would be appreciated.

Lots of restocks happening now fam... be ready... hopefully the S Panel restocks... ::crosses fingers::

Copped everything i wantrd:
Denim firemans coat
krs tee
s 6 panel
desert camo pocket tee
a love supreme tee
thermos

Nice drop this week

Lots of restocks happening now fam... be ready... hopefully the S Panel restocks... ::crosses fingers::
Do you guys care if I do restock updates? I usually do it as my PM goes off to help others. I'm not copping any restocks cuz I got no $$$ but if it is useful I'll keep doing it.

Quick guys would you recommend the white rocket tee or grey stallion long sleeves? I know some people have seen it person. Please respond soon. Thanks!

Quick guys would you recommend the white rocket tee or grey stallion long sleeves? I know some people have seen it person. Please respond soon. Thanks!
Would recommend the rocket tee, but it's personal preference. If you're anywhere it gets cold, that tee isn't gonna help you for much longer.

Just ordered the white rocket tee.
Nice! I wanted the rocket tee but when my funds came up at 0, I just decided to skip on a bunch of stuff I wanted but didn't NEED. I skipped on Thermos, Ceramic Dish, Espresso Cup, Rocket Tee, By All Means Tee, KRS-One Tee, and AK Keychain.

It's not as timeless as the Supreme x Ebbets Field Flannels fitted from a few years back, but pretty close to what I want from a cap that isn't from a team that I follow.
Well said

they're ramping up 6 panel hype

it's only a matter of time before they give us another ebbets

Nice! I wanted the rocket tee but when my funds came up at 0, I just decided to skip on a bunch of stuff I wanted but didn't NEED. I skipped on Thermos, Ceramic Dish, Espresso Cup, Rocket Tee, By All Means Tee, KRS-One Tee, and AK Keychain.
Oh true. This is actually my first Supreme piece so I'm excited! Even though it's nothing too crazy.

Just got around to checkin out the we store. Pretty much everything still available. Supreme don't sell out anymore? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

sharkin sharkin Totally down for an Ebbets, they're one of my favorite small batch companies. I've ordered quite a few jerseys from them in the past 3 years and have been kicking around an idea that to do an order of caps for a local bar. Don't want to front the money for 24 special orders though.

some kid on IG was trying to sell the supreme hanes tagless shirts...guess he's new to the game. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom