Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me even last season it seemed like M/L always stuck around longer than S and XL, some items I never even saw online in my size (Brooks Brothers!)

To me I've always felt like XLs have been straight until they started effing up the fit on stuff last season...it's prolly cuz of the bot but you're deff right, it's small, XL, large and then medium now. Crazy stuff

able to cop the krs one and rocket tees in the colors i wanted with no fancy tricks. hope i have the same luck when the hoodies drop. won't be heartbroken if i strike out on the bogo's bc the other ones this season are pretty nice too.

Last edited:
By the way if anyone uses electronic assistance, which I know is frowned on, the accessories don't auto add to cart the way they did before. Clothing does still.

The fitting is weird as hell. Bought the unamerican tee in a large and the anti hero pocket tee in an XL. The pocket tee was overly long and wide. Sticking with large this season.

To me even last season it seemed like M/L always stuck around longer than S and XL, some items I never even saw online in my size (Brooks Brothers!)

Don't even remind me about that bs smh. The retail was already wild. No way I'm copping resell

I am looking to get the leather b3 shearling jacket I don't what size I should get. Im 5'11.  I was thinking a medium I just don't want it to be to small.

The fitting is weird as hell. Bought the unamerican tee in a large and the anti hero pocket tee in an XL. The pocket tee was overly long and wide. Sticking with large this season.

Pocket tee is CnS to my knowledge. That's where the differences may have come from

Take your normal jacket size and look at the measurements listed on the site. Aside from fits being a little different than I expected I don't think the numbers have ever been off for me.

Pocket tee is CnS to my knowledge. That's where the differences may have come from

Anti Hero Pocket tee was in the tees section not the tops so it was just a normal shirt.

Edit: the other pocket tee is a CnS though.

Last edited:
Had a meeting to go to for this program at my school during the drop
mean.gif
. Actually salty.

dont see whats so special about the S panel hat... it looks mad plain but thats just me... good thing is i called supreme and they were able to cancel my love supreme tee so i can order the right size just sucks i have to pay shipping again... my krs one black tee is a medium if anyone has a large ill swap

Hope everyone got the items they wanted. I'm gonna hang with the fam for a little and then get schwastey pants for my bday. Ttyl!

The S cap just looks like a classic ball cap.

It's not as timeless as the Supreme x Ebbets Field Flannels fitted from a few years back, but pretty close to what I want from a cap that isn't from a team that I follow.

I'm seeing most of the pocket tees in stock, did they just not sell well this morning? Holding myself from ordering the Desert Camo even though I want it.

I think people already have them they've been releasing past seasons, thats why i didn't get one at least. And desert camo is just not as popular as army camo thought about it but just wouldnt look right.

I'm seeing most of the pocket tees in stock, did they just not sell well this morning? Holding myself from ordering the Desert Camo even though I want it.
I NEED THAT SHIRT. I just don't have the money to buy it today and no one would oop me so I'm praying and hoping they are still up tomorrow so I can cop. Been trying to get a camo pocket tee all year.

hope i get some 3M bogo stickers with my order since SUPLA was out of those. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom