Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Day..
Vans collab should be tomorrow's announcement unless they switch up the game plan.
Starting to like the Champion Reversible Jacket the more I look at it.
That and two( one for the wife)Ballerina shirts and see what this blankets pricing is like and call it a season. One sick collab is all I ask for as well..

Nobody knows what's dropping beforehand unless leaked by IG, etc..
But look at the past archive of releases to try and gauge what's dropping possibly, at least with collab schedule..

drops (unless they're collabs, in which emails are sent out on monday) are usually confirmed on wednesday. refer to the link to the Facebook page run by @sharkin as well as @methikannyc on IG for drop info as well.

Looks like one of my orders shipped today and will arrive tomorrow, I thought UPS ground didn't do any moving on weekends 

Still waiting on the main package though, my crew and S-Panel, hopefully it'll randomly pop up tomorrow

yeah I just need to make sure all my stuff/colors on items are good to go...damn computer not working kept me from ordering at 11am spot on and in turn kept from getting stuff on friday. regardless I just hope I don't get the BS that happened with my sandals and my hebrew last season.

Looks like one of my orders shipped today and will arrive tomorrow, I thought UPS ground didn't do any moving on weekends 

Still waiting on the main package though, my crew and S-Panel, hopefully it'll randomly pop up tomorrow

What's really weird is that UPS as a company observes Labor Day, it's one of the few days they give their drivers for all but Critical deliveries that people pay through the nose for.

Just won a pair of PCL  new eras on feebay not sure if I should pay. Honestly thought I was gonna get out bid. 220 sounds steep

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom