Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if I was in LA tho for my ntLA family eat!

Last edited:
Struggling to think what I could wear them with, they looks weird in this picture too. Can't decide

edit: I don't wear highs very often

Last edited:
Garbage. Refresh my memory, most of the time, no other items from the preview drop with collabs. But since there's only shoes with the vans collab, they usually drop other items correct

Struggling to think what I could wear them with, they looks weird in this picture too. Can't decide

They remind me a lot of old Vision Street Wear Highs, If you've got access to some of that old stuff it'd look like you stepped from an 80s time machine.

isnt it technically still week 2?

since this will only be the 2nd drop?

and those vans are cool for ppl that *** with vans heavy

Last edited:

They remind me a lot of old Vision Street Wear Highs, If you've got access to some of that old stuff it'd look like you stepped from an 80s time machine.
Think i'm probably gonna end up passing, they look nice on foot with the baggy joggers though, just not something I tend to wear

Just won a pair of PCL  new eras on feebay not sure if I should pay. Honestly thought I was gonna get out bid. 220 sounds steep

Smh, what? If you won the auction, you are obligated to make a payment. Can't stand dudes with this careless mentality. You're wasting the seller's time and money, regardless of how minimal or petty you think it may be. Not to mention there's no such thing as PCL New Eras. I know what you meant, but this whole post is a fail.

Last edited:
Smh, what? If you won the auction, you are obligated to make a payment. Can't stand dudes with this careless mentality. You're wasting the seller's time and money, regardless of how minimal or petty you think it may be. Not to mention there's no such thing as PCL New Eras. I know what you meant, but this whole post is a fail.
Well said. Won, pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom