Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I was wrong, it is White and Black. Some dude has a pair for sale on eBay already, but asking for way too much money.

Yea seems like i'm gonna have to bite the bullet on a navy one and just drop a bill on it :smh:

This better be the greatest fitting hat ever :lol:

It's a cool hat but deff a little weird fit. If you don't like you shouldn't have a problem getting rid of. Like I said if it fit like the polo hats, I would've copped every color. Backwards fit is pretty cool

Missed this for $40 smh. Now on the hunt for it before this O's playoff game on Thursday

Quick question. When the hypnotized minds capsule dropped I know they did a few shirts but in the booklet they sent out it showed a SnapBack did it ever release on site?

And I never remeber this dropping on the site or maybe it did and I slept but how did the release of the field jacket that kanye wore go down ?

And I never remeber this dropping on the site or maybe it did and I slept but how did the release of the field jacket that kanye wore go down ?
If you're referring to the olive one w/ trees that **** initially sat lol. For a cool minute if I remember correctly. Now it goes for an absurd amount (haven't checked in a minute so can't give good estimate). The power of Yeezus.

If you're referring to the olive one w/ trees that **** initially sat lol. For a cool minute if I remember correctly. Now it goes for an absurd amount (haven't checked in a minute so can't give good estimate). The power of Yeezus.

Yeah It sold out that day but it wasn't instant. I was able to get that and like 3other things at once so I know it wasn't isntant.

Most people slept though untilye wore it of course

Thanks was wondering since I ran into one for 400 was wondering if it was something that sold out instantly or because of ye

Now about that hypnotize minds snap did that ever drop can't recall ever seeing it on the site

Edit- snap got scrapped thanks fellas

Last edited:
This DINO HATFIELD clown is getting people's hopes up now about an Air Mag Dunk. What's next, Supreme's first retro drop? Hate it when people just spew nonsense they heard with no way to back up their claims.

Clown tho? Really? Yall dudes kill me.

Anyway his info is correct 95% of the time and when it's not he will say himself that he was misinformed or was wrong.

Prices for everything in the Stone Island collab except the camp. Not as expensive as I thought it was going to be..............

Last edited:
Ahh I know I don't need any more black kicks at this point but those af1s are just looking more and more tempting... Stone island collab is looking nicer than I imagined, but a bit out of the budget Ive set for myself. In other news though I did catch a come up yesterday on a stone island sweater for $8 from a second hand spot. Feelin good about that lol

Black stone island sweats look nice as well as the black pull over. Prices though 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom