Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda want those sweatpants but $260 is od. That's two pairs of tech fleece. However I still need this camp asap this week, so if you know anyone with it, please HMU.

price range?

i could probably find it

I agree best collabo so far this season,  I would cop the Stone Island X Supreme hoody on friday if its still available in my size

I work for American Airlines so I fly for free or damn near. Just want to be back in time for homecoming. Going to think on it this week to see if I make that move.

Oh man, that'd totally settle it in my book. Fly on Wednesday evening, fly back on Friday or Saturday morning. Even if you're flying out of MSY it's only like a 45 minute drive back to BR from Kenner. And that's assuming you drive like a paw paw (like I do)

I work for American Airlines so I fly for free or damn near. Just want to be back in time for homecoming. Going to think on it this week to see if I make that move.

Oh man, that'd totally settle it in my book. Fly on Wednesday evening, fly back on Friday or Saturday morning. Even if you're flying out of MSY it's only like a 45 minute drive back to BR from Kenner. And that's assuming you drive like a paw paw (like I do)
Yeah I was thinking of flying into MSY and renting a car back or have one of my boys pick me up.

Everything besides the pullover is trash to me
More money saved only collab that has looked good is the Nike af1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom