Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been a fan of any of the collabs this season 
mean.gif

Oh man, that'd totally settle it in my book. Fly on Wednesday evening, fly back on Friday or Saturday morning. Even if you're flying out of MSY it's only like a 45 minute drive back to BR from Kenner. And that's assuming you drive like a paw paw (like I do)
paw paw?

The only thing made by Supreme is the camp, everything else is SI. So the fit will be different but the quality will be top notch.

i've been a fan of SI for a couple of years now, especially Shadow Project, and I have to say that the collab coat is pretty much perfect IMO.  I seriously wish that I had the $ for it...

Last edited:
Wish I had the money for the jacket. Actually kind of digging the goggles on them and I wish the hoodie was cheaper, but of well more money saved.

Last edited:
:lol: you a fool rolex shipping that around gonna end up costing yall retail for that jacket :lol:

But I'll pool for a thunderbird jersey :nthat:

camp hat is 
smokin.gif

am I the only one that thinks the metal zippers kill the jacket?...should've continued the tonal theme (black zippers)

Last edited:
I remember when Visvim Tradesmen jackets sat on shelves, and they displayed them for SALE the next season, and they were STILL ON SALE!!

Now you cant find a Visvim x Supreme CAMP "EEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEYYYYYYWHERE!!!!!!!""

Last edited:
I remember when Visvim Tradesmen jackets sat on shelves, and they displayed them for SALE the next season, and they were STILL ON SALE!!

Now you cant find a Visvim x Supreme CAMP "EEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEYYYYYYWHERE!!!!!!!""

This.

I slept on the Visvim X supreme collection

So Hypebeast has an article quoting shoes master that the red AF1 will be dropping at Nike Lab and "select retailers"

game changer

Last edited:
 That price is worthy for canada goose, these jackets don't look like that type of quality. IDK tho.

Anyone in Sup NY know if they got black or camo warmup pants in XL?

Just saw on my TL that supreme forces droppin on 10/13?

has to be wrong, as thats a monday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom