Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping Confirmation 1 hour ago. 

You'll get yours... but don't wait more than 4 B days.... 

I live on Ling Island , says it will be here tomorrow when I get home from work..... All of them [emoji]128526[/emoji]

fughhhhh, & all i wanted was the lantern to drop
nerd.gif
im just waiting on that face mask for boarding season

My black was at 11:00 and my white was at 11:01 both shipped 7 hours ago and will be here tomorrow. Just for the people asking

Just got this a few min ago and a day early!! Man these sweaters fit tight around the head hole lol. Could barley fit my head through it. Lol but I love it

Last edited:
Just got shipping confirmation sent to my email for the black and red pairs. Used same card, billing, and shipping info on orders and got the emails about 30 mins apart. Just waiting on whites and I'm solid!

Edit: just got one for the white, I'm set!

Last edited:
^@frisko415 it is just hella thick and dosent stretch. Pause.

Haha for real though. Thats why its seems tight around the neck when putting it on

Last edited:
Just got this a few min ago and a day early!! Man these sweaters fit tight around the head hole lol. Could barley fit my head through it. Lol but I love it
yup! lol. I picked up a medium and that joint feels tight on me. I shoulda got a large

Rip Keenan with the vintage supreme back when posting life style shots weren't called lss. Old man rant over

I havent't received shipping confirmation. I'm in Massachusetts.

EDIT: Jus' got shipping confirmation! Let's go!

Last edited:
No email confirmation but .10 cent charge and .10 credit from Supreme = FAILED?

nah I got those too. that's just their verification on your card. I'm in Cali and the longest I've had to wait for shipping confirmation was about 7 business days. usually takes me 2 weeks to get my package out to me.

Just got shipping confirmation sent to my email for the black and red pairs. Used same card, billing, and shipping info on orders and got the emails about 30 mins apart. Just waiting on whites and I'm solid!

Edit: just got one for the white, I'm set!

Dam really it told me I already bought one of these items and it was a 1 limit per person

So wtf happened to the Green AF1's? **** must have sold out quick as ****. Or maybe they where exclusive to F&F. When I saw them in the preview I showed my mom and she was like COOL 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Congrats to all who cooked today, seemed like an easy cop.
Anyway, my sons preop went well and were scheduled for late Monday. Hopefully he'll be up and home Saturday, monday at the latest.
Tomorrow is my last day of work for a week, and I'll be mailing my gift exchange then.
I've already talked to the recipient and he's hopefully going to be stoked, I'm not saying what it is, it's nothing huge but most def a thing a skater would like.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's gifts and also the hype dying down on those air forces.
Until then!

nah I got those too. that's just their verification on your card. I'm in Cali and the longest I've had to wait for shipping confirmation was about 7 business days. usually takes me 2 weeks to get my package out to me.

I actually haven't even received an email confirmation for the order. More specifically, No successful email confirmation. No shipping email confirmation. Just the .10 cent authorization hold on the card.

So what are the big drops left for the beast to commeth again and troll? Or is the rest of winter ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom