Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking at IG photos, not sure if I want my whites anymore. They looked super clean in the preview but garbage in real pics . Hopefully I like them when they get here.
Well, if you don't want them you know who to give them to.
By my estimate, in 1-2 days this thread will blow up once again with everyone boasting and posting pictures of their AF1s (even though we are all well aware of what they look like by now). The beasts will all pat themselves on the back and exchange reps along with "
pimp.gif
" posts. This activity will last about 48 hours, dying off with the last couple stragglers who live in the middle of nowhere getting their pics in a little later than the rest. So this means that in approximately 5 days this thread will once return to normalcy...
Well said
Did you cop, homie? I overslept and forgot about the release. I was very mad at myself haha

Just found this unboxing for the whites. Pretty good camera, and he shows some close-up shots. Never even noticed that the swoosh was tumbled leather. Really nice touch. And the heel tab is patent leather. 

The packaging is nice, too. Supreme branding on the box, black lining inside the box, and they come with solid black straps.

Just got refunded for my 3m hoodie after I called an she told me I was good. Smh. But anyways since I got refunded does that count as store credit or is it an actual refund?

Just got refunded for my 3m hoodie after I called an she told me I was good. Smh. But anyways since I got refunded does that count as store credit or is it an actual refund?
Refund will be put back on your card within a few days. Store credit is only for returns.

just to let people know that are waiting on shipping.  I just got my black pair shipped.  So patience is key.  

I didn't successfully place an order and haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. Who should I pester about this issue?

The satire on the shipping confirmations is just as corny as those asking about it. Just saying. :rolleyes

Wore this to work today for a dress down day, love how decidedly not gangster the print is.
Definitely the best piece this season. Wasnt even kidding when I said this last time.

Oh. And no shipping conf yet. I know you guys are worried for me

$400, but don't forget that FC takes a nice chunk of your sale as a commission for letting you sell it on consignment.

I'm going to wait out my purchase, see if I can't get a pair from someone desperate to sell later or if the prices don't break just buy a pair of highs from the 90s that I've had my eye on for a few weeks.

To those who are waiting for their shipping confirmation, just try to be patient. From experience, if you haven't received a cancellation email by now, your order will be more than likely fulfilled. Just be patient -- as some of us know, historically, Supreme doesn't have the best customer service.

$400, but don't forget that FC takes a nice chunk of your sale as a commission for letting you sell it on consignment.

I'm going to wait out my purchase, see if I can't get a pair from someone desperate to sell later or if the prices don't break just buy a pair of highs from the 90s that I've had my eye on for a few weeks.
They take like 15-20% something like that. But no risk of chargebacks or disputes etc so it is worth it to some. Especially since they tax the commission anyways.
Ah alright. Thanks for the response.
No problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom