Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice look so far.

I have a feeling they're going to bring back multiple collabs with companies they've worked with over the years for their 20th Anniversary.

Have lots of hope for this new season..

If you're in the city you can make it over to Dover Street market and pick something up they actually have stuff there that's not in the actual supreme store

Nice look so far.

I have a feeling they're going to bring back multiple collabs with companies they've worked with over the years for their 20th Anniversary.

Have lots of hope for this new season..
You're onto something

Hopefully SS 14 is deep :pimp:

FW 13 was weak as hell, first season I didn't cop anything at all since the online store has been open

Hows the fit on it? Is that a Large?
yes it is large.  i take a large in all supreme x champion sweatshirts.  fits a little baggy, but closer, imo to a normal medium.  like baggy medium, if that makes sense
Thanks lol i feel like ive asked you this before but i cant dig it up.

Im 5 10" 160lbs. Would the large be fine for me our would i be swimming in it? I want it to be a lose fit but not baggy

Im 5 10" 160lbs. Would the large be fine for me our would i be swimming in it? I want it to be a lose fit but not baggy
i think it would be good for a loose fit.  I'm 5'7, 165 and it fits about to my waist.  i haven't washed mine yet, but i know it will shrink a tiny bit as well.  that tiny amount of shrinkage is generally what makes the large champion x supreme stuff fit perfectly on me.  it fits the same as any other sweatshirt from that collab regardless of year, so if you can try any of them, it should give you an idea of the size you need.  i hope that this helps; as we know it sucks to have to buy this stuff without getting to try it on.

here is another photo; maybe it will help  The sleeves are baggy, but I kind of like the look.

Not sure if the champion sizing is different but I'm 5'10 170 lbs and I'd go with a large. Medium will fit, although it may be a bit snug. My medium Sup crewneck will slightly ride up if I raise my arms up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom