Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
142wxi0.png

Not sure if the champion sizing is different but I'm 5'10 170 lbs and I'd go with a large. Medium will fit, although it may be a bit snug. My medium Sup crewneck will slightly ride up if I raise my arms up.
i think those sup sweatshirts are going to look really nice when the white screen print starts to age.

I ain't even gon act like Wale aint been rocking Supreme for years, because he has been...

..but I need those black preme foams lol.

ihust1e ihust1e bruh I'm 6'0 - 180 - and I just sold one of my size Large crewnecks because it was too big, but I never washed and dryed it because I didnt wear it much.

I would consider a medium also, but it's so tough to call without trying it on - especially with the Champion stuff because of the differences in sizing.

was in LA/OC this past weekend but didn't have time to stop by the supreme store since I was just tagging along pretty much. now I see that the site closed down for the season :smh:

I ain't even gon act like Wale aint been rocking Supreme for years, because he has been...

@iHust1e bruh I'm 6'0 - 180 - and I just sold one of my size Large crewnecks because it was too big, but I never washed and dryed it because I didnt wear it much.

I would consider a medium also, but it's so tough to call without trying it on - especially with the Champion stuff because of the differences in sizing.
yeah it really does suck not being able to try the stuff.  i had to order a medium before i found that the large fit me better.  the large just had that extra room so i could layer under it, plus leave some room in case of shrinkage.  the medium fit me, but i just knew that if i washed it the thing would be skin tight because i am bulky up top.

Last edited:
That champion wasn't that bad but I couldn't get down with the all over print anymore.

Man I really hope next season is worth it for other things besides t shirts.

@iHust1e bruh I'm 6'0 - 180 - and I just sold one of my size Large crewnecks because it was too big, but I never washed and dryed it because I didnt wear it much.

Yea man I think after discussing it with everyone... I was gonna go with the medium but that shrinkage issue still has me 2nd guessing.

Might just have to flip a coin and learn from the experience lol

Yea man I think after discussing it with everyone... I was gonna go with the medium but that shrinkage issue still has me 2nd guessing.

they shrink only a little, although i have only washed mine once. it might not be an issue for you, go with your gut feeling given how you like your clothes to fit.

what color are you looking at?

Last edited:

they shrink only a little, although i have only washed mine once. it might not be an issue for you, go with your gut feeling given how you like your clothes to fit.

what color are you looking at?
I think im going for blk. Maybe navy or grey

Need some legit resellers in NYC? , other than hardtothemfam though, looking for a certain item.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom