Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't trust the internet anymore.

honestly wanna sit and talk about supreme all day since i have no real life friends 

i can't trust the internet anymore.

honestly wanna sit and talk about supreme all day since i have no real life friends 

I've had one since the site started a few years back, really not worth paying for honestly, it's pretty dead until the drops start happening and most of the info on there eventually is posted on HB, etc.

I've had one since the site started a few years back, really not worth paying for honestly, it's pretty dead until the drops start happening and most of the info on there eventually is posted on HB, etc.

this, buying an account is not worth it :lol: theres no secret info on SS

Lol if those fools would email me back sice I forgot my pw I would give u my account.I used it back in da day to cop their new eras

They released in 08.  It was a lace swap from red to black.  It threw me off.

My mistake for leading anyone on.

heres the pics of the b9 i said id post

the inner lining is nylon ripstop material

sorry for the crappy quality pics

Last edited:
i have a ss account. from an unbiased point of view, there is nothing on there that you won't find on hb, sc or here.

nothing.

the marketplace is nowhere near as good as it used to be and all the info is put on other sties anyway. fact.

Really wanted the Levi's overalls. Was upset when I saw the Clark's on sale and the other collabs weren't [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom