Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
No love for DC mumbo sauce? #DMVSupNT

All day my G. Extra mumbo Sauce on my 3 piece and crinkled Fries, extra MSG please.

You're good at amost any chinese Carryout in the DMV, hell even The Hamilton has a Wings and Mumbo Sauce platter on their menu.

We need a DMV #SupNT outing, lol... Like the LoLifes back in the day (think they still do it too)...

Lol might be the only one who doesnt want 1 day shipping.

I want to reroute the package to my other address using myUPS but I dont htink I can do that without any tracking info

I did a search using the order number and nothing with that number appears to be heading my way

Deff need to get a dmv/baltimore #SupNT summit going with in the next few months. Maybe a O's or Nats game followed by something else.

Nobody in Chicago wears Supreme, I rarely if ever see it.  
laugh.gif

Why be salty that another man cooked. He rarely cops anything so good for him.

I'm just messing tho, I definitely see what you meant

Like I originally stated, many people had way better chances than me. I have never attempted to cop from supreme before. Nike forced my hand to try online as my NYC store got mobbed by out of towners. It just upsets me cause if he gotta pair, they were plentiful online, lol.

I want to reroute the package to my other address using myUPS but I dont htink I can do that without any tracking info

I did a search using the order number and nothing with that number appears to be heading my way
Is it safe to buy shoes online, sell them on eBay immediately, and then reroute the shipping straight to the purchaser's house so you don't even have to deal with them? Always thought about doing this but didn't want to get screwed over.

Is it safe to buy shoes online, sell them on eBay immediately, and then reroute the shipping straight to the purchaser's house so you don't even have to deal with them? Always thought about doing this but didn't want to get screwed over.
No it's not

Don't do it. People were using this method when selling PS4 preorders and were running into issues

I would say no.

UPS only allows you to ship to your own confirmed address anyway. If they dont approve it, you cant reroute it there

That'd be a great way to end up with nothing, if you really don't want to deal with ANY of it

Alright thanks Fellas! I can't stand those people who post up kicks on eBay without any real pictures 10 minutes after they scored em online anyway, that's so lame to me.

hate to say it, but with only 15 feedback on ebay the only way you sell something immediately on ebay is if the sneakers are priced to sell way below what the general consensus is selling for

is it really that much trouble to wait for a package, repackage and ship?

u are just asking to lose your money going this route

Alright thanks Fellas! I can't stand those people who post up kicks on eBay without any real pictures 10 minutes after they scored em online anyway, that's so lame to me.

first to the market gets the better prices

if you wait until you actually receive the shoes, if your intention was to resell from the get, you are losing money waiting

hate to say it, but with only 15 feedback on ebay the only way you sell something immediately on ebay is if the sneakers are priced to sell way below what the general consensus is selling for

is it really that much trouble to wait for a package, repackage and ship?

u are just asking to lose your money going this route
No not really I was just wondering, it would just make things much easier. I do most of my dealings outside of eBay anyway, the fees are mad annoying.

first to the market gets the better prices

if you wait until you actually receive the shoes, if your intention was to resell from the get, you are losing money waiting

This. Either unload immediately or sit on them for a little until the market dries up a little. Look what happened to the dunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom