Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

The reason the resell is dropping is because all the little kids who copped these to resell need to unload quick so they are undercutting the market. Now is the time to cop. Once these kids get their money back, prices gonna rise.

first to the market gets the better prices

if you wait until you actually receive the shoes, if your intention was to resell from the get, you are losing money waiting
If you're patient you'll get the price you want, now if you're living sneaker to sneaker reselling and need the money bad then yeah capitalize off the hype immediately, but I don't care to post listings without real pictures.

This. Either unload immediately or sit on them for a little until the market dries up a little. Look what happened to the dunks.
Srsly when I went on eBay and saw the prices I was amazed they were hovering around 300. They were going for like 5-600 right after the drop.

This. Either unload immediately or sit on them for a little until the market dries up a little. Look what happened to the dunks.

i agree, if i get my pairs (still waiting on shipping) im keeping em

foams are more hyped than the dunks and when they all dry up, you will have some gems on your hands

Sometimes the shop will update a bit before 11, so people who can checkout in less than a minute are able to do so at 10:59 or even before that.

ok cool, I was on the "new" section just refreshing at 10:58 until they appeared.

Where the hell did all these new people come from?

Please, bust a U-turn and head right back out this thread now. No the foams will not be restocking.

Where the hell did all these new people come from?

Please, bust a U-turn and head right back out this thread now. No the foams will not be restocking.

Thread is definitely gonna thin out now. By next Thursday it'll be like the foams never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom