Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the most underrated piece of the season, actually every colorway is...the blank front is so clean with the patch at the bottom.

I really want to go back and get the red, black, and camo :lol:. I'm finding some at pretty solid prices.

Last edited:
Caught the nylon pullover in turquoise in a restock after they sold out due to my card getting rejected at the initial release. Very nice piece, even though it sold out, I don't feel like many people were really after it. Not much talk about it here anyways

Caught the nylon pullover in turquoise in a restock after they sold out due to my card getting rejected at the initial release. Very nice piece, even though it sold out, I don't feel like many people were really after it. Not much talk about it here anyways

I actually think it is good pick up!

Last edited:
just buy these and keep refilling your supreme tooth pick box.

Amazon product ASIN B00142FOYU
picks
images

I actually think it is good pick up!
Definitely! The first time I saw it, it didnt really jump out at me, but over the last 3 or 4 weeks it reallllly grew on me, especially in turquoise. My heart sank when I got the "Unfortunately your card cannot be processed" or whatever it says popped up. Two hours later, a friend of mine sends me a screen shot of the check out screen with the pullover in turquoise. Caught on a god send of a restock. So thankful to know good/thoughtful people. Love Supremes restock set up.

Last edited:

I grabbed an orange. I cannot wait to see it in person.

I'm surprised Supreme has created a shipping label for my Supreme x Nike jersey but there still isn't any tracking information linked to it. Even my Foamposite package arrived and this week's drop already shipped.

Fit pic of championship jersey. I love the fit and just the overall look of this. Def gonna wear this a lot this summer

I'm surprised Supreme has created a shipping label for my Supreme x Nike jersey but there still isn't any tracking information linked to it. Even my Foamposite package arrived and this week's drop already shipped.

They lag it, there's only 4 or so guys working the warehouse, don't be surprised if it's still sitting in a week...:smh:

The infamous M hit me with some of the bullet stickers to go along with my order from last week.

The quilted crew is :smokin

does supreme sell anything over a size XL in mens clothing

i was told this by someone who is selling the black supreme jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom