Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the most some of you would pay for the black F1 pullover jacket?

I'm probably gonna skip on the TNF collab and just invest in the F1 since I really want it.

Any guesses or suggestions?
I bought mine at resale and I paid $320. It's the only piece this year that was an absolute must for me and when I struck out at release I knew I was gonna have to drop quite a bit of dough get it. With that said, once I got it in hand I did not regret it one bit. It's a really nice jacket, perfect for the spring and summer nights. I'm 6'1" about 165, got a large in the black/white/green and it fits perfect.

I ordered the basketball jersey two weeks ago when the Foams released, on one of the orders I noticed a typo in the email but my CC was still charged.

No package received yet however, and supreme never answers their phone -_-

I sent an email immediately after I placed the order too, no response.

Last edited:

anybody want the oop on the nike shorts in a small? I do not want. 
mean.gif
Red? What size?

Do any of you guys know any top quality boards to skate with
Most skateboards you'll find at any given skateshop are more or less the same quality as far as the wood and glue used to make the board. It mainly comes down to preference in shape, size, concave, and just which company you want to support. I've been skating my local shops house brand boards (35th avenue skateshop) for the past 10 years or so, and they are pressed at DLXSF. The factory produces Real skateboards, Krooked skateboards, and AntiHero. So I would recommend any of those, being familiar with that particular product.

Last edited:
Real and habitat are both very good and poppy. Heroin skateboards , an English brand, are way nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom