Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hate for supreme to end up like bape.

We can go around saying that hey if it ends up like bape then it's more accessible blah blah blah but then it just takes away that culture thing.

When you see someone or Atleast use to see someone wearing supreme you would feel a cultural connect through the brand, it's the same thing like sneakers but worst.

Your not going to be to keen on buying that box logo when you walk to the mall & in every store there's a couple kids wearing it not knowing anything about it other than it being the new hype brand.

We can go around saying that hey if it ends up like bape then it's more accessible blah blah blah but then it just takes away that culture thing.

When you see someone or Atleast use to see someone wearing supreme you would feel a cultural connect through the brand, it's the same thing like sneakers but worst.

Your not going to be to keen on buying that box logo when you walk to the mall & in every store there's a couple kids wearing it not knowing anything about it other than it being the new hype brand.
It prolly won't. Jebbia himself said that the culture and hype behind Supreme is by not flooding the market with their most hyped items

woke up and saw this on supremeteamfiend 's IG

i was like

That's definitely the case in the UK from what I've seen. I had a twins t shirt on when I was out a couple of months ago, and some random dude stopped me just to say "hey nice tee."

I hope it doesn't get to the point where every bell end is wearing it though

Not even feeling this thread anymore, the resellers have infested this place and it's been exploited.

Not gonna post here anymore....funny how quick this brand and thread have changed in the last 4 months.

Peace.

Damn, AT bounced???

come back...can't you just close the thread out for new members or something & ban all shipping/reselling talk from here on out???

Back prinkt are just exactly like those 15th anni tee back awhile.

This.

I thought someone was just posting the 15th anni tee as a pick up.

The back is the 15th anni tee and the front is the first supreme X neighbourhood collab

This.

I thought someone was just posting the 15th anni tee as a pick up.

The back is the 15th anni tee and the front is the first supreme X neighbourhood collab
excatly same though, and i actually went back and check my tee back to confirm. but the only changes is ending year. thats it !

Surprised Supreme hasn't done a collab with Stussy for their 20th since Jebbia has strong ties to Shawn

I have nothing to say about the hype or whatever except that every day it gets harder and harder to login to NT and keep up with the culture. Sad to see something I l have a passion for get ruined. Say what you want about the "hustle," exploitation and greed have taken a stranglehold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom