Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing to say about the hype or whatever except that every day it gets harder and harder to login to NT and keep up with the culture. Sad to see something I l have a passion for get ruined. Say what you want about the "hustle," exploitation and greed have taken a stranglehold.

there can be no greedy reseller without a high demand... the fad will ride out for these kids, just gotta stick it out :smh:

every thread is reseller talk 
mean.gif
mean.gif

When 90% of the members here are resellers, what do you expect?

My point exactly. I don't resell, but I'm honestly considering joining in if the game continues to go down this path. Pretty soon I'll have to resell to cover my grounds for my own stuff lol. But for real, I'd rather this sh*t just die out and turn into bape. Still under it's own roof, but easily attainable. I don't wear clothing because it's "rare" or it gets me IG likes. I have 20 dollar tee shirts I've purchased from skate shops and $100 ones that I've copped on eBay. They're all equal in my eyes. College doesn't allow for me to go stunt and wear a full preme outfit, I'd feel like a tool. Same goes for shoes. I'd rather the market just be flooded.

When 90% of the members here are resellers, what do you expect?

Just don't let it get to you man.

I by no means am an "OG" when it comes to supreme. Pretty much started buying recently since money has been good to me lately.

But I am no stranger to street wear and the skate culture. This happens with every brand. It gets hyped then dies down. Just appreciate that supreme has taken a conscious effort to preserve it's image and background in skate culture. Can't be said about a lot of brands with similar backgrounds.

I don't mind the thread moving fast, as long as it's about the brand and clothing itself. Too much talk about the aftermarket, both for buyers and sellers.

Never have a problem with the resellers.

Problem is these new dudes coming in the thread asking questions that have been answered, going crazy over shipping conformation, arguing in the middle of the thread over things that should be taken to PMs.

Now that AT peaced out, we don't even have a solid mod to keep things in place. Don't even wanna participate in this thread sometimes.

but i mean. . .what did the thread expect to happen??

it's the 20th anniversary
Unfortunately, this is very true. I didn't expect different which is I guess why I'm not all that butt hurt but it is still annoying sometimes. And I haven't even been here long.

Never have a problem with the resellers.

Problem is these new dudes coming in the thread asking questions that have been answered, going crazy over shipping conformation, arguing in the middle of the thread over things that should be taken to PMs.

Now that AT peaced out, we don't even have a solid mod to keep things in place. Don't even wanna participate in this thread sometimes.
Chuuch…Le Bain release may get us locked when the lurkers and newbs rise from their underground caves..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom