Size 11.5 black preme foams (CHECK)

XL White box (CHECK)

LE PAIN (
frown.gif
)

Sandals Size 12 (
nerd.gif
)

Def good to know they'll come in actual shoe sizes and not "S, M, L". Doubt they drop this week since the collab is dropping and they dropped in JP. Will be ready either way tho

@originalzig , you ride for AH? You cool with TNT??

I'm just waiting for hypebeasts to take one red and one black sandal and spray paint it white like the lancemountains

I was totally surprised by the quality of the marathon tank. Super thick, just like the pocket tees material, and the Supreme is actually a patch sewn on, not silk screened like I thought it was.

exactly how i felt when mine arrived :smokin

quality piece

Too much. Wait it out. I wouldn't pay more than $250. But that's just me. If you gotta have it and $350 is the best you've found then whatever.
don't drop 350.... you can get some classier shats at saks with 350 

don't drop 350.... you can get some classier shats at saks with 350 
Agree 100%
Man ppl still hype over le Bain? Thought ppl would see past the hype by now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah. I mean, I failed on the cop because of stupidity but I still love it. An NT'er told me I could have my size medium for the oop but I don't have the dough to spend otherwise I'd buy that up so fast. I'm seriously considering selling some kicks to buy it. That was the one item I wanted from this whole season. I know people keep talking about the hype but I just love the art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom