Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm just trying to get the Menace And Benz tshirt in one order(fingers crossed)..
This drop is solid for everyone...
Good Luck My Dudes..

To make sure I have it before people that actually want it in my size buy up the last remaining ones, and the price goes up even higher?

are you guys answering my question or a previous one? lol

$260 for Grey "OG" Box Logo Hoodie - is this a fair price?

Well mine is off the market, I got it for less than double which I was ok paying. But as people like me buy them, they're going to dry out. At a certain point it'll be hard to find at any price.

There's really not that many of them out there in XL either. I think there were 25 total on ebay, and I don't have access to SS so I couldn't check there, but I've only seen M and L for sale on reddit.

There's really not that many of them out there in XL either. I think there were 25 total on ebay, and I don't have access to SS so I couldn't check there, but I've only seen M and L for sale on reddit.
use IG bro. I got an XL for retail + @ 20 spot +help on tomorrows drop lol. XL is last to go, they usually make a pretty decent amount and not many wear it.

are you guys answering my question or a previous one? lol

$260 for Grey "OG" Box Logo Hoodie - is this a fair price?

You live in the DMV? it's summer now. Why not wait until Fall and get one at retail?

Everyone should have more than enough time to grab what they want tomorrow. There's a lot coming out. Hoping there's more colors available for the pocket tee.

You live in the DMV? it's summer now. Why not wait until Fall and get one at retail?
yea i do. and sure, if i can get one because of these bots that are grabbing it. 

and most likely going to be 20th anniversary somewhere on the back or sleeve

but is that a bad price?

From HB
10329014_10152273015754473_1495834215260006501_n.jpg
BIs this what it's come to?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom