Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have returned from a forced hiatus, but I've been lurking.
Got a friend the AH white jersey, pretty cool stuff, but after the LM thing I can't drop any money on stuff.

I have returned from a forced hiatus, but I've been lurking.
Got a friend the AH white jersey, pretty cool stuff, but after the LM thing I can't drop any money on stuff.
Haha what'd you do for the LM's? I got the pack from a semi-local shop.

1st time I havent gotten my shippin confirmation on the same day in a while. Guess i wont be wearing any of those tees this weekend

1st time I havent gotten my shippin confirmation on the same day in a while. Guess i wont be wearing any of those tees this weekend
same, only got conf on my pocket tee, but not of my second tee order (maybe cause i got a deck too)

hopefully they throw in some dope stickers

the mesh basketball shorts are pretty awesome. I love that there is a zippered pocket on the back. I can't tell you how much stuff I've lost out of the pockets of basketball shorts Also one of my orders came with an origins sticker. Pretty unexpected.

Last edited:
I got blacks on a Denmark website and got whites through a preorder. Both due next week.
Nice. You'll love them. The leather is on point. I've been wearing my black pair just about every day and doing some random damage to them just for the hell of it. I don't plan on making a bred and royal pair because that's NOT why I bought them. It's like buying Statue of Liberty's in order to make them copper colored, doesn't make any sense. Congrats, though!
Yeah, me as well. And if it shipped out yesterday I would have gotten it today, but I guess I'll have my stuff next week. Le Sigh.

zzzz just need some pocket tees
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom