Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want some stickers from this drop if anyone can oblige.

Edit; hope this isn't against the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a picture of the Supr/Hero sticker, I really hope that they put some stickers in my order this week, my last 2 have come without anything.

big let down, i was at work and couldn't watch it

also copped antihero l/s

As an American born to Honduran parents, my entire life has been disappointment in the countries I root for at the Cup. I now pick up a team from each group to cheer on and then pick more during the QF if my picks don't make the round of 16. Normally it ends up with me leaning towards a country that speaks Spanish.

Saw a picture of the Supr/Hero sticker, I really hope that they put some stickers in my order this week, my last 2 have come without anything.

suprhero sticker looks dope...

still salty i missed out on the pocket tee :frown:

Last edited:
As an American born to Honduran parents, my entire life has been disappointment in the countries I root for at the Cup. I now pick up a team from each group to cheer on and then pick more during the QF if my picks don't make the round of 16. Normally it ends up with me leaning towards a country that speaks Spanish.
You basically described me and even where I'm from and my parents lol. What part of Honduras?

They're from Tela, and before you ask, it's been 25 years since the last time I was there. The yearly trips kind of just dried up after my grandparents passed away.

Got the tank in today, really glad i picked it up. but damn my arms lookin pale as ****. Vancouver needs more sun!!!

probably headed to the shop this afternoon - let me know if folks are looking for anything

btw - always weird that they ship a single tee in a box. still waiting for my order to ship that i made right after but no biggie. did get an anti sticker and it's pretty sweet

Could use an antihero sticker or 2

Will be posting pics of the goodies I was able to get from the past release last Thursday. The supr/hero sticker is pretty dope, slapped it right on de board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom