Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
just sweet talked M at the warehouse into fixing my shipping problem lmao...red sandals will be here soon enough 

I'm not sure what you mean, but, type them in right next time?
I had a couple of  orders going through on multiple windows and some of my addresses are in different states and I wasn't paying attention so I effed one up by having a correct street address but with the wrong state, city and zip. got my girl M to hook it up though.

Just received in work noticed the cracks under "Supreme" before I even wore them. Which is no biggie since they'll be worn anyway, but I think they should of made that part white (ill paint over it eventually). Sandals smell horrible or maybe it's the bag they came in. Deff excessive glue in certain parts of sandals but that's not something that bothers me.

Just got the sandals in....

Idk wtf yall are talking about. Quality is real solid. Love the solid red rubber sole. :smokin

decided to bite the bullet on shipping and caught a nalgene on the online restock
You won't regret it. Sure it might be a little pricey because of the 'preme logo but the Nalgene itself is worth every penny.

I'm big into lifting and training and the Nalgene ensures that I get my gallon of water a day. 4 of these and I'm good to go.

^ forreal, I waited all season for the sandals, and they just straight hurt my feet

Prob can't walk more than a 1/4 mile in these joints

Also opened up my hobo fork and spoon and the thing almost split in half smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom