Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm about to cop my first snap back and i was just wondering how they fit. do they fit like the new era snaps? mitchell & ness? fyi i got a big head...

any help is appreciated.

I am a 7 5/8 fitted and these snapbacks are way too shallow for my head :x

got the sandals, i'm an 8.5, 9 is perfect, strap is looser than nike slides. There also heavier and the sole is thicker.
edit: I think there comfortable

Last edited:
Got my Pink Panther tee in today, It's been a LONG time since I had an all over print, loving how it looks. Definitely breaking it out soon.

It fits a bit bigger than I was expecting, this is the first season I've been buying Supreme stuff on the regular and while the numbers are the same, this one is a bit looser than previous purchases. Arm holes are snug which I like and it fits well across my shoulders, since it's bigger than I was expecting it also fits pretty well over my beer belly.

It fits a bit bigger than I was expecting, this is the first season I've been buying Supreme stuff on the regular and while the numbers are the same, this one is a bit looser than previous purchases. Arm holes are snug which I like and it fits well across my shoulders, since it's bigger than I was expecting it also fits pretty well over my beer belly.
Kept thinking about copping it but couldn't push myself. I know I will regret it in the future..
Good info..

I'm shocked that they've widdled it down to the level it's at now. The striped one was up for weeks before they finally sold out.

Got them in today, pulled fast & it seems like the paint came off, no biggie, I will paint again if it gets worst. I wear size 12, got size 12 & I'm happy with the size. Feels like how sliders usually feel, I genuinely like them to the point where I would wear them to the court, to the shower & ect. (College kid lol) wish I got another pair to keep on ice.

Also got the hobo tool & it's great, great size & feels durable.

My red sandals came with a red paint stroke on one of the letters but whatever, I expect things like that with my luck sometimes 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Edit: Fit is TTS tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom