Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened to disney?

i guess ima have to find a Japanese seller with that ruler i was hyped for it ever since i saw it 
roll.gif

Another skater checking in, ^ Baker 3 still holds as one of the best skate videos of all time to this day

people complain about poor customer service at the store, but i'm regularly dumbfounded at the lack of social skills some have when i stop by the nyc shop. asking for the price of stuff thats marked in the display, wearing supreme and outright asking for multiples, asking which cw is gonna sell out fastest, asking for stickers only and not even saying please. 
mean.gif
. after a steady diet of that, i'd probably be a little standoffish too

people complain about poor customer service at the store, but i'm regularly dumbfounded at the lack of social skills some have when i stop by the nyc shop. asking for the price of stuff thats marked in the display, wearing supreme and outright asking for multiples, asking which cw is gonna sell out fastest, asking for stickers only and not even saying please. :smh: . after a steady diet of that, i'd probably be a little standoffish too
Yeah but that's still no excuse for them because if you run a business in which you have to deal with customers, stupidity comes with the territory lol. From my personal experience at the LA shop they have some dudes who are cool & some dikheads. Only time I camped out for a release there it was mayhem & even guys they kicked out of line for cutting they'd let them in ahead of other ppl KNOWING they kicked them out earlier in the day smh.

Any idea what this is worth? I purchased it back when it released in '11 but it was too big for me and I never got around to getting rid of it.

After ordering from Supreme many times without any problems, how they going to forget both my caps and just ship out the CDG vans eras 
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
After ordering from Supreme many times without any problems, how they going to forget both my caps and just ship out the CDG vans eras :smh: :stoneface:  

Did "JUNO" pack your box? They forgot to include a hat I ordered a couple of weeks back but they shipped it out to me after giving them a call.

people complain about poor customer service at the store, but i'm regularly dumbfounded at the lack of social skills some have when i stop by the nyc shop. asking for the price of stuff thats marked in the display, wearing supreme and outright asking for multiples, asking which cw is gonna sell out fastest, asking for stickers only and not even saying please. :smh: . after a steady diet of that, i'd probably be a little standoffish too

Agreed.

I went in there Saturday, Everyone was friendly and the asian guy even gave me advice in terms of sizing of the jersey.

I know I'm late, but did the Nike x Supreme Foamposite Basketball Shorts release in a sz XL or was L the biggest?

If they did release in sz XL, where are they to be found? None on the Bay lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom