Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did "JUNO" pack your box? They forgot to include a hat I ordered a couple of weeks back but they shipped it out to me after giving them a call.
No idea because they didn't even include the order slip lol.  Just one supreme sticker and the shoes smh

Going to give them a call tomorrow.  Good thing the CDG New Eras are still in-stock for my size, but the Riot 5-Panel in black are gone...

Last edited:

people complain about poor customer service at the store, but i'm regularly dumbfounded at the lack of social skills some have when i stop by the nyc shop. asking for the price of stuff thats marked in the display, wearing supreme and outright asking for multiples, asking which cw is gonna sell out fastest, asking for stickers only and not even saying please. 
mean.gif
. after a steady diet of that, i'd probably be a little standoffish too
agree there are some real idiots that shop in the store

but most of the employees look like they would rather be having a colonoscopy without anesthesia than work there

overall i would say their attitude kinda sucks but if you are nice and treat them like human beings instead of robots they are willing to answer questions and help

Any idea what this is worth? I purchased it back when it released in '11 but it was too big for me and I never got around to getting rid of it.

150-175...
Somewhere in that range but you could charge more, saw a playboy snap for 280, lol..
That collab sat something heavy tho( except for the varsity)...
What size is it???

Last edited:

damn they dried up real quick, i can't find any for sale at all in either color. oh well, my own fault for waiting too long
yea i reached out to a guy on ig and then outta nowhere he puts em up on ebay. i tried getting a deal on them before realizing they're just shorts and i didn't up the offer. he had em for like 180, but terrible, but still

150-175...
Somewhere in that range but you could charge more, saw a playboy snap for 280, lol..
That collab sat something heavy tho( except for the varsity)...
What size is it???
the red varsity was so hard! think i saw vashtie kill it, but i think i already had the crusaders jacket in red which i've only worn once 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know the going rate for a brand new Navy box logo hoodie in a small? :nerd:

Last edited:
I was watching one a few weeks back in my size and in grey, let it slip past and they never relisted it. May message the seller to see if they still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom