Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I want to get both in order, just going to order separately and ensure I get my box logo first. Then place a taxi driver order.

anyone know if they'll cancel my order if i order a box logo tee from the original drop and then order another one from a restock?
indifferent.gif

anyone know if they'll cancel my order if i order a box logo tee from the original drop and then order another one from a restock?

there's no real science to ordering multiples, but if you're fortunate enough to get a shipping confirmation the first go round then if be confident going back for more on a restock. Doubt they'll be super fast with confirmation this week tho

@method  

Strange while navigating normally the extension wasn't functioning but when I went thru your link it worked just fine

thx again  
not really sure why it does that, and haven't had the time to mess with it besides updating it with the new items each week. Probably an easy fix.

@method  

Strange while navigating normally the extension wasn't functioning but when I went thru your link it worked just fine

thx again  
not really sure why it does that, and haven't had the time to mess with it besides updating it with the new items each week. Probably an easy fix.
Sometimes I think you just need to refresh the page for all the details to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom