Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jus got my black tonal beanie in its safe to say I need that royal blue also, I was sleeping heavy on that color damn

Fastest I've ever received a package from Supreme. One of my masks came in today, I'm guessing the other comes tomorrow. Usually packages from them arrives later in the week here.

x0zjlz.jpg

Last edited:
Fastest I've ever received a package from Supreme. One of my masks came in today, I'm guessing the other comes tomorrow. Usually packages from them arrives later in the week here.

x0zjlz.jpg

Damn man, they prolly spent 2 bucks to ship that and u paid 10$

Last edited:
Stickers for me have always been best 1st drop - early season and then just mad skimp by the final few weeks, with maybe a week or two in the middle where I just get 3 red bogos lol

Unless its a letter, not too much gets sent for $2 these days especially of you add in labor time to process the package.

It really doesn't look that bad in person. I kind of wish I'd been fast enough to double back and get one of those. I don't know how often I'd actually wear it, but it'd be nice to have and not have to pay crazy prices for it.

You can wear that sweater any time you'd like and feel..if you wanna be real specific, there are about 10 American holidays throughout the year. Can stunt on all the presidents bdays & day..Veterans Day, Memorial Day, 9/11, July 4th, mlk day, emancipation day. The list goes on lol

Does it fit tight? I got a grey in a large and mine fit kinda tight, I'm about 5'10.5 and 135 (thin, I know).

I really dont mean to offend you cause I'm an inch taller and stay in the 150's so I'm not much better but that cant be too healthy man. That large should be more than fine on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom