Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly doubt these will be limited or difficult to cop
5470513D-83B4-4531-AF94-FDE4DD184893.gif

I’ll probably risk Chrome’s built-in autofill or a copy and paste, though I know they might cause declines. Decisions....
This has gotten me bandana tee, hoodie, nas tee, paper nuptse, mat, and countless other items...chrome autofill with cc saved ftw

This has gotten me bandana tee, hoodie, nas tee, paper nuptse, mat, and countless other items...chrome autofill with cc saved ftw
This used to get me everything I’ve ever wanted since 2009. Until SS19. Declined at drop time for every drop now.

Supreme has done many many charity shirts, and I imagine Jebbia does give away his own money to charity for tax write offs or personal reasons (seems like that kind of guy). A shirt is just their way of having a platform to donate

I see where Trinidad is coming from. I think what would have been dope was if Supreme said that they would match what we give on the purchase price of the shirts essentially doubling what’s given to charity. THAT would have been a dope way have done it.

Although, as many of you have pointed out they’d done a lot of relief tees and they always do it this way not sure why they should be getting so much flack for it now.

please refrain from posting this clown. no offense or anything.

Why should we pay? The proceeds are going to help the homeless during covid-19. And Supreme customers are getting a box logo tee collab with Murakami. Just like Nike Mags benefited the Parkinson's disease research. An appropriate product for an appropriate cause. Raffling only adds more unfairness and limits supply, and if Supreme made enough for the demand they could donate a pretty big amount. It's for a good cause.

This dude looking into resellers pockets too much. Those type of people already causing issues with hand sanitizers, tp, lysol and masks right now.

Supreme said 100% of proceeds are going to charity right? So in a way, they are matching the donations since they’re not even recouping their production costs. Sup is essentially donating those production costs & we (the consumer) are donating the rest.

Trini sounding like he didn’t get that email for his size...

That Trinidad James take is really horrible, dude needs to hire a subpar PR team to rewrite his horrible takes.

dude is the most prolific Hypebeast of the last decade.

😂 (comments above)

last question for it gets real tomorrow.

yo i got a small direct deposit this morning which I expected, but when I checked there was an extra $300. My chrome deck already shipped but the other 2 items haven’t, and I can’t find the $304 charge in my account history. This is normal?

ya boy is jittery

😂 (comments above)

last question for it gets real tomorrow.

yo i got a small direct deposit this morning which I expected, but when I checked there was an extra $300. My chrome deck already shipped but the other 2 items haven’t, and I can’t find the $304 charge in my account history. This is normal?

ya boy is jittery

my charges all dropped of this morning with no shipping :smh:...i'm use to charges dropping off after i've already received shipping then showing back on my account later, but since i haven't even received shipping confirmation i'm thinking my order was ghosted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom