• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My supreme packages have always been left by the door. This is nothing new lol

image.jpg

Personally I feel like the Tee from old have a better collar then these new ones

The new cut tee have a weak as collar

Why would I be mad? This is an Internet forum where weirdos such as yourself try one up one another for clout coins. Believe me, I’m not losing sleep over this. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon.

i’m a weirdo cause supreme left my packages at my place

tenor.gif

you were one trying to one up everyone with that 10yr comment so don’t try to back pedal now

i’m a weirdo cause supreme left my packages at my place

tenor.gif

you were one trying to one up everyone with that 10yr comment so don’t try to back pedal now

One up who? My point was I’ve been buying Supreme since the online shop opened and this has never happened. What do I get from trying to one up anyone on the Internet? You sure showed me chief.

*continues to back pedal*

Supreme or UPS?

Can't be blaming supreme for something hey have no control.

Plus you got your package, people didn't even get a shipping confirmation lol

UPS

i passed last week. i was just saying that they do leave stuff at the door, not uncommon at all. but james jebbia came in her to inform us that we were indeed mistaken

Supreme or UPS?

Can't be blaming supreme for something hey have no control.

Plus you got your package, people didn't even get a shipping confirmation lol

Supreme never used UPS surepost before this season and I sure don’t remember having a bunch of different items coming from different parts of the country which is where my complaint comes from. I didn’t think the supreme brigade would be so up in arms about my statement.

I can't even get Supreme to deliver to my actual address cause it has a 1/2 in it. :smh:

Thankfully my CC still works without the 1/2 so my neighbor gets all my Sup deliveries.

It literally just depends on your driver. Some drivers don’t care and will sign it themselves. Others are Boy Scouts and make sure to knock and get a sig. I have 2 drivers in my area and one of em literally never makes me sign. Just rings the bell and runs. The other dude always knocks and makes me sign and even tests me every time by asking my last name. It’s just the luck of the draw nothing to do with Supreme or UPS really.

TDLR: If your driver is lazy he’ll just leave it at the door. No one else is responsible for this happening but your driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom