• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my prodigy and Molotov tees in ...... just got regular Bogo and FTW stickers :smh:

Shirts still big as hell like last season ... going to have to throw in dryer inside out before i wear

I don't even have tracking and you guys are complaining where ups left ya package at yo cribs!

15xssr9.gif

:rofl:

just got my 4th tracking number! So, 1 order with 4 items and every single one of them is shipping separately. Zippo from NJ. Back pack from NC. Waist bag from NC. Pin from NY.

Checked the sizing page, but couldn’t really find and answer to my question. Does anyone know how the flannels fit? Saw the hooded flannels on there, but not sure if they fit the same.

Just got my second order and Supreme needs to get their **** together. I ordered white ftw tee and floral washed chino hat and I got black ftw tee and denim chino hat. Has this ever happen to anyone? I'm assuming they will only offer refund since the items I ordered are sold out.

second order finally shipped... now i can relax and not check my email every 5 minutes...i have a meeting tomorrow but i told my boss straight up i need to be at my desk for a few minutes for the drop :lol:

It's been a passive aggressive last couple of pages. Order 1/8 came in today, black chair tee. Officially part of #teamonereggie

Same smh

———————

Anyone get a new tracking for the missing contents of their order yet ?

I did a little bit ago. Ordered four items and got four tracking numbers. FTW tee coming from Chapter 4 and decks coming from RSVP. Never got an email, just popped up on MyChoice app.

2nd order came in or should I say partial order from RSVP. It was a black waist bag. So first order still waiting for shoulder bag and camo shirt. Second order waiting for camo cap and gloves.

These split deliveries with orders is going to drive me crazy this season. Now I have to wait for 4 more delivery emails.

First order came in (order I made for friend)
Ordered: Large Metal Box, Zippo, Gloves, Arc Logo Shirt.
Only got Large Metal Box and reggie sticker :stoneface:
WTF

I hate to say it, but it’s crazy everyone is having shipping problems. I’ve never had a problem till now.

Ordered: Justice pendant/ both Sigg boxes/ Liminaid

Received: Luminade

I guess I’ll be getting another shipping email soon

Has Anyone done the instore purchase in Sup LA? how is it supposed to work when your number is called? just walk around the store picking the items for them to check out or hand them a list of items and they will pick for you? any limits on how many items you can buy?

Damn. Looking at my weight on my packages Luminaid is coming alone and Sigg Boxes And FTW tee coming separate. I’ll see em week 4 I guess?

I got declined and ik it says may cause pending payment money will release in 3 to 4 days well the other day my money went through. Do I have to contact supreme to get my money back? Or will it eventually refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom