Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F8736889-5408-4EA4-9EE5-973BBA6D966D.jpeg

My cousin in law placed an order on Thursday for a ton of garments.. spent a little over $300.

He just got his package and it was only a shoulder bag that he didn't even order. :sick::sick::sick::smh::smh::smh::wow::wow::wow:

hows fairfax? i got no hope in any of the stuff i want, i can go tmrw and my girl got a spot too but hours after me

Received a shoulder bag. The email from Supreme stated it shouldve been shipped with my prodigy tee. nice. have to make a call now.

my IBCA and Cord College Hoodies in 2 orders from Week 1 havent even shipped yet.. oh well .... hopefully they will happen.

The tracking number associated with the order mentions both items. I guess I'll wait it out for now
Yeah they messed up on their end. You’re going to get another tracking #. Happened to everyone else that had orders with multiple items that had accessories, bags, & decks

Finally got through to CS...

Girl was able to locate my week 1 order and resent confirmation and stated that most orders that have yet to receive tracking from Week 1 will go out tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom