• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, we have a GrizzlyAnimal AND a GrizzlyMan!?

tenor.gif

@GrizzlyAnimal

Edit: wrong thread. think I got hacked cuz i def ain't ever been to this thread

Last edited:
One of my orders froM week one came In. Ordered the cups and lighters In same order. Just got lighter. Hoping another package shows up with cups soon :sick:

ED39F429-99D5-4C44-A2BF-517D1CDD2AE8.jpeg

Packaged stickers with reggies

Has anyone gotten the skull box logo sticker in a shipment?
I haven’t seen anyone get them smh.

Just got shipping for 4 other items from my week 1 order lmao. They’re all coming from OMLOG in NJ, they couldn’t just put it all in 1 box?

I got the jackpot pack (skull bogo, chair, chicken dinner, etc.) in a shipment from NY that only had a mesh cap in it. Hoodie/tee shipment also from NY only had reggie and small FTWs. One more shipment from NY coming tomorrow.

Got zippo in today, its clean af. Meanwhile still missing 3 items from week 1 :smh:. Think I may have been ghosted from today though.

Got shipping email yesterday for sleeve script jacket but with there being a red weather warning here in Britain I don’t expect it to arrive until the middle of next week. Shame cos it would have been perfect to wear in these snowy conditions.

I realized that people rarely read previous posts before posting. There Must be hundred of ppls posting about getting partial shipment and wondering if they are screwed lol ..and i guess the posts will keep coming. Mean while my week 1 orders havent even shipped yet :frown:

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I saw this and someone said it worked regarding shipping issues.

NOTE: this does not work on mobile, works only on PC site Step 1. Go to the UPS Tracking
Step 2. Click on “Track by Reference”
Step 3. Under “Shipment Reference”, Type in “SP-YOUR ORDER NUMBER (i.e. SP-112341412)
Step 4. Shipment Date Range - from the date you ordered and today’s date
Step 5. Territory and Zipcode
That’s it. I got 4 tracking numbers for my Drop 1 order (1 Order) and noticed that they havent even shipped yet.
Hope this helps some, good luck.

I've gotten 2 skull bogo packs so far. 1 with a denim camp and the other with a ribbed beanie. I've seen others mention getting them with hats as well, prob cuz those come from chapter4/supreme rather than the OMLOG or RSVP shipping locations.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I saw this and someone said it worked regarding shipping issues.

NOTE: this does not work on mobile, works only on PC site Step 1. Go to the UPS Tracking
Step 2. Click on “Track by Reference”
Step 3. Under “Shipment Reference”, Type in “SP-YOUR ORDER NUMBER (i.e. SP-112341412)
Step 4. Shipment Date Range - from the date you ordered and today’s date
Step 5. Territory and Zipcode
That’s it. I got 4 tracking numbers for my Drop 1 order (1 Order) and noticed that they havent even shipped yet.
Hope this helps some, good luck.

Done this a few times throughout the day to check my orders....l just got a second tracking number related to my first W1 order. Still no shipping email from my 2nd week 1 order =\

Wasn't able to order a damn thing yesterday. Ordered a black shirt instead hoping I'd get skull sticker lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom