Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overdyed hoodie delivered

AVkdX6K.jpg

They still giving out poppy seeds? :lol:

Whats the resale on the White House tees looking like btw? Still thinking bout copping one...

got orders in for the black terrordome hood, black house tee, and red public enemy tee. well, hopefully. 9 orders so far this season, and still no damn confirmation emails. so far every order from the previous weeks have shipped.

i'm excited about these public enemy items. i saw PE live in oakland way back during the oakland hills fire. people were leaving the area just in case, but we still went for the concert, with the fire moving down from the hills and the entire sky dark from smoke.
Wow! We all turned around and went back to the Bay Bridge!

Week 3 water bottle came in. I think I should expect packages to arrive at night by now, week 1 and 2 got delivered at ~7 pm lol
Still got the poppy seed sticker bundle, unfortunately wasn't lucky enough to get a Rick Rubin. Also my entire package was inside that cardboard box
IMG_20180315_192744.jpg

So what do you guys think is going to happen to all the Rubin shirts they made? Will they get locked up in the vault. Never to be seen again or will they be destroyed? Will it become a F&F exclusive. Might the end up in a third world country like the New England Patriots 2018 championships tshirts?

I'm probably over thinking things lol

So what do you guys think is going to happen to all the Rubin shirts they made? Will they get locked up in the vault. Never to be seen again or will they be destroyed? Will it become a F&F exclusive. Might the end up in a third world country like the New England Patriots 2018 championships tshirts?

I'm probably over thinking things lol
I'm going to keep an eye out on every monday 11 am EST drop to see if it'll happen. Who knows they might pull the BK again

Was #358 in LA, all T-shirt’s and LS were still available in all colors and sizes same with parka and puffy jacket. Hoodies and crews were gone…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom