• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Terror Dome tee would've been nicer imo if it had the same layout as the hoodie. Was in and out of meetings all morning, so I didn't even get a chance to go for the hoodie. :smh:

Last edited:
If the crewneck was blank on the front and just this on the back ..take all my money..this is the undercover im familiar with

image.png

Nah, the PE on the front and target in the sleeve made the crewneck amazing.

Just not $180 amazing.

If the crewneck was blank on the front and just this on the back ..take all my money..this is the undercover im familiar with

image.png
I'm on the same boat. Love the blow your mind but wasn't a fan of the big writing on the front so I passed. Went for the Terrordome T which was clean on front and back, similar to its hoodie counterpart.

Hard to velieve the nba jackets are going for close to retail plus ship and ca tax...if i can grab a black for 370 im gonna have to pick it up...such a dope collectors peice imo

Hard to velieve the nba jackets are going for close to retail plus ship and ca tax...if i can grab a black for 370 im gonna have to pick it up...such a dope collectors peice imo

Prices will hit retail + ship. The kiddos borrowed mom/dad credit card hoping to strike resale gold but now parents are asking for the $$ and they are stuck because nobody is paying high prices. I’m not making this up either

Prices will hit retail + ship. The kiddos borrowed mom/dad credit card hoping to strike resale gold but now parents are asking for the $$ and they are stuck because nobody is paying high prices. I’m not making this up either
It's true. These little kids think they could flip everything lol

I'm surprised that they went 3 collabs with UC and haven't released a Buddha Burger design yet

But yeah I just lowballed some people so I get some tees faster hopefully Saturday because they're in LA

Can I get a PC on some stuff?

MJ Hoodie (Cardinal) (XL)
Scarface Friends Hoodie (Black) (XL)
Wool S Logo (Navy)
Akira Syringe hat (Black)

Everything DS

Reason why I'm slowly leaving this partial resell game. There will be a point where "Resellers" will outnumber the buyers. IMO StockX kinda ruin this, making it so easy for anybody to sell anything on there even if they are just making a $1. Lol. People even out here taking loses, ‍♂️. I'm not mad at the margins, I'm mad at watering down of this brand we all come to love. Anyway, the most slept item yesterday was the black Supreme bar stripe tee. It's amazing it person, so clean.

Reason why I'm slowly leaving this partial resell game. There will be a point where "Resellers" will outnumber the buyers. IMO StockX kinda ruin this, making it so easy for anybody to sell anything on there even if they are just making a $1. Lol. People even out here taking loses, ‍♂️. I'm not mad at the margins, I'm mad at watering down of this brand we all come to love. Anyway, the most slept item yesterday was the black Supreme bar stripe tee. It's amazing it person, so clean.
I love that it makes some items on "sale" on stockx

So u think i should wait it out?
Cant see price going below 370, but yea maybe theyll get desparate in a few weeks or whatever when they realize nobodys gonna buy at 450, 500

In other news i got my white forces yesterday and tennis balls a few days ago...also copped a terrordome and public enemy (blow your mind) tees in black yesterday, even got em in one order
So far so good

So u think i should wait it out?
Cant see price going below 370, but yea maybe theyll get desparate in a few weeks or whatever when they realize nobodys gonna buy at 450, 500

I am waiting to pay retail + shipping. For some who bought to flip, $350 is a lot to have tied up so desperation will eventually kick in :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom