• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be happy at the price. Most ppl don’t even travel that much to use it often. Not a fan of rimowa tbh. I find tumi to be better

I could've used that carry-on for my trip to Japan in two weeks. Oh well. No online release. :angry: I guess I'll just use my tumi.

Well now that most can’t afford, will resell be lit to those who can?

Hopefully not. I really want the carry-on. Just bought a Tumi suitcase set for the wife and I for our upcoming trip to Cali, Vancouver, and Japan at the end of the month.

No experience with Rimowa, but I’m an avid Tumi guy.

Rimowa is high end...not surprised at the pricing.

Rimowa is high end but there are quite a few problems with their wheels. Read up on it. I still want one though. Maybe I'll try for the set just to have.

For anyone wondering on the studded hoodie. I wear and bought an XL it fit too baggy for my liking. A cold wash and hot dry inside out slimmed it up to were it looks normal. Prewash made it 2000’s with baggy jeans and timbs style. Weird.

Attachments

• 6DA2F355-73E8-448D-BCD7-EB0EF32E98B6.png
    6DA2F355-73E8-448D-BCD7-EB0EF32E98B6.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 78
Dang east coast really cost $1.5k for round trip flight to Tokyo? Both times I went/going they been under $500 from the west coast, non stop this year and last)

I travel a lot to Asia for work...at the airports, majority of Asians flex with Rimowa, Tumi, LV hardshells.
No way these going under retail.
TONS of asians flex in Rimowa. I saw this one asian chick with a 4 piece bronze/copper rimowa set on her cart.
I would never check in a rimowa or an LV luggage. Get a Samsonite like a normal person. Carry on flex is the only move

Wonder if resell will be lit on these

Don't travel enough to cop for personal anyways, will probably pass

I work high end retail and the regular Rimowa’s around that size start from like $800. Quality feels nice but I woudnt even cop one with a discount. Lemme get those joints that go on sale at Macy’s. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom