• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone wondering on the studded hoodie. I wear and bought an XL it fit too baggy for my liking. A cold wash and hot dry inside out slimmed it up to were it looks normal. Prewash made it 2000’s with baggy jeans and timbs style. Weird.

Did you lose some length after shrinking? Or was it always like that? Looks a bit short.

Everyone asking about resale, just watch the EU sellout times.

If it flies on the EU site, chances are resale will be good.

If you see 45+ second sellouts, probably stay away.

I'm super curious as well... would be purely for resale.

My wife and I each use a Supreme x TNF big haul backpack when traveling. Love those things, hold so much and fit carry on.

I'm 50/50 right now.

1600 + ship + tax for a carry one is obviously purely for flexing.
but if you will buy a Rimowa in a future anyway, this is the one to get. even though
it's double the regular retail... not like they'll drop these ever again.

Did you lose some length after shrinking? Or was it always like that? Looks a bit short.

It was always like that. It was boxy as hell before i washed It. So you could imagine what it would have looked like. The wash only made the body width shrink

Body Length: 29.5”

Being 6’5” anything over 28” in length is good for me since I don’t sag my jeans.

I also Had my camera tilted weird on my desk to take the picture so that could make the picture even more disproportionate

I saw A lot of these hoodies up for sale mostly for reasons being too big.

Last edited:
No online? Wtf... im fine with the price points I figured it be that high but i don't have no time for that store bs..

Going to have all you kids rolling this luggage to school carrying your books and gym clothes. 99% of the people travelling could care less if you got supreme luggage so ya'll gotta find a way to floss it.

No online? Wtf... im fine with the price points I figured it be that high but i don't have no time for that store bs..
Makes no sense. Definitely online, more online too because of warehousing and individual packaging is simpler to ship than store in-shop
~Lefty

This is my current carry on, I just do what I can to protect the shell by adding tapes around it but you can still see a dent on it.

Attachments

• B78899E3-DEBE-4161-9E10-FE421575A3DB.jpeg
    B78899E3-DEBE-4161-9E10-FE421575A3DB.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 63
If your main logic behind flossing is doing it for other people then you living wrong homie.
I guess most people that buy Supreme are living wrong because it damn sure ain't the best price point. Why else cop especially when the majority is a collab they just slap their signature on. Just cop the offical brand from the collab. Ya'll are fooling yourself or in denial if you not copping to catch an eye or because it's cool.

Most likely people will take these as a carry-on. RIP if it goes through baggage claim. It will either get damaged or jacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom