• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd pass week in a row coming maybe. No hate. Lookbook items eh we’ll see. Passing in catchers make this week too

How y’all hating a movie poster? :lol:

Either way though it seems like A LOT of people are not liking the collab. The polls on Twitter and instagram is like 30-40% cop only. I do hope people stay strong and no one likes this collab. I want to cart all items in 1-2 orders.

Last edited:
so after a little research I found out that the short codes on my phone plan were disable and I had to call my cell phone service provider to have it enabled

Prolly why I never got a supreme text

675A427F-CDE3-4347-87D5-34EA1F0487A5.png

I know people were asking about what kid w a sign. Not sure if posted

the charges for my early orders all changed from pending to posted last night. i used the ups track by reference trick, and there is now shipping label created status for all but a restocks order.

no confirmation emails, no shipping emails, and no calls to supreme. there's still hope, guys!

Never been into hellraiser, hoping accessories or hats are good tho
the charges for my early orders all changed from pending to posted last night. i used the ups track by reference trick, and there is now shipping label created status for all but a restocks order.

no confirmation emails, no shipping emails, and no calls to supreme. there's still hope, guys!

Me too. No email but charge posted and can check for tracking.
No confirmation email not always ghost order.

My order came in yesterday. No confirmation or shipping emails either. Meanwhile, my other order I got confirmation on still hasn’t arrived.

This vid always cracked me up.
One of best Supreme accessory entertainment value ever spent at Retail.

Younger guys not familiar the Movie Franchise, but PinHead was one of the baddest M-F. Series was Mid/Late Eighties cheese, but messed young minds.

Yep, I love Clive Barker — I thought hell on earth was the strongest movie in the series, I also loved Nightbreed. I remember seeing that on acid and I flipped out lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom