• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if your selected to stand in line and you don't show up, Supreme can Banned you for future release? I guess im banned. I wanted to try to see how it work and I see a charge on my card for $0.10.

They say that you can get your card banned from future sign ups if you don't show up, but I'm not sure what the threshold is, if it's just one time or a 3 strikes type of thing. There doesn't seem to be a solid consensus.

Why do you think you're banned? Seeing that charge for $.10 would tell me the opposite.

Yo are the phone number field 10 digits only ? My autofill puts the 1 before my number so that would explain why I haven’t been hitting lately on my phone even after getting confirmation screen lol

A dog? Not your dog? Lol

58436189-4D36-4C29-965D-DC7DDB8D809C.png

i wonder how mass produced these Lacoste pieces are... so many items in the collection and Lacoste dropping em too...

I'm worried about the quality of the bags. thinking of grabbing the both styles and I don't
want to spend $350CAD+ for something crappy.
I guess we'll see when London/Paris drops in store.

Crew is the best piece in the whole drop to me but I copped last years crew and didn't wear it enough so I'm gonna pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom