***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Good to see more tats in workplace. Been sleeved up since early 2000s and usually had to wait 6months at a job to wear short sleeve.

Yeah times are changing in the workplace I guess, at least within a hospital...not sure about coorporate America though...

I wanna get the top half of my fingers done...was thinking of line zodiac signs, mines, my wife’s, mom’s and grandma and saving one for my first born...thoughts?

Yeah times are changing in the workplace I guess, at least within a hospital...not sure about coorporate America though...

Corporate is changing as well. Idk about hand tats but sleeves are becoming more and more common place in managerial positions. I'd give it another 10 years or so before it cracks the higher ups

Yeah it's true about tatts being more acceptable nowadays. I remember early 00's retail/service jobs had to cover sleeves.

I started getting pieces on my forearm back in september, and havent worm short sleeves since. :lol: I work for a biotech with a pretty laid back culture and other ppl have tattoos but mostly older ladies with ankle tattoos and guys with shoulder/bicep tats. Im not really too worried about it, i know some ppl will have comments but it won't impact my job. If i move on to a more conservative work environment I can always just wear long sleeves. I will probably stay away from my hands tho :lol:

Itching so bad to get inked again. Anyone have recommendations of artists based out of New England who does Japanese/Chinese style sleeves?

Yeah I need to finish my left arm sleeve.

I currently have my forearm done and I'm always in short sleeves.

I want to get my left hand tatted as well. I work for the government in an Admin office and I rarely have in person interaction with people unless I have meetings over in City Hall, so I normally will rock a dress shirt that day only for me to get there and see that everyone is tatted up and nobody cares :lol:

I work corporate and as much as I like tattoo culture, I wish I never went past my elbow with my sleeve. Would have made life just that much more simpler. Granted a lot of those older generation workers are dying off, tattoos are just too taboo for people to understand. I do think corporate work has leveled me a lot cause if I didn't work in it, I would look like I was doing 10 years to life and would get my arms, wrist and plenty of other spots tattooed.

We have casual days and we even do a lot of offsite stuff. Normally I am fine but I was in Arizona on a golf outing and when it was a 105 degrees, everyone thought I was crazy having long sleeves on. So just those odd scenarios make it sort of difficult.

I never really had a job where tattoos matter I guess. I’ve had a hand tattoo forever. I could come into work with a face tattooo and no one would even care.

It’s nice to be able to cover them though becasue sometimes you just don’t wanna talk about them.

Just gotta let the cat out the bag. I roll my sleeves up every now and then to let people know. And then when they ask about them I break the ice with the response “oh these old things, it’s fake”. Then they get a good laugh.

I’m fully sleeved on both arms even have my hand tattooed. Also my whole back is done to below my cheeks.

Second day healing and I’m seriously in love with the way this pink comes through, I know it will settle and in a couple of weeks fade off a bit, but damn glad I went with color...The other peonie is gonna be a lilac/purple color with white highlights

32A5F013-2AC2-45A0-BE67-ABEDD1B446FE.jpeg

We have casual days and we even do a lot of offsite stuff. Normally I am fine but I was in Arizona on a golf outing and when it was a 105 degrees, everyone thought I was crazy having long sleeves on. So just those odd scenarios make it sort of difficult.
So they don't know you're tatted?

Back
Top Bottom