***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Numbing cream? Can’t be serious bruhs...lol

Top of my hand was pretty brutal, specially the knuckle area, but you suck it up and deal with it, like someone said, that’s part of the experience..

Tattoos are supposed to suck.

I got my whole hand done. That didn’t bother me much, similar to elblows. BUT the insides of your bicep are the worst. Glad I got both out of the way.

Tattoos are supposed to suck.

I got my whole hand done. That didn’t bother me much, similar to elblows. BUT the insides of your bicep are the worst. Glad I got both out of the way.

I’m in the process of filling in my arm to make it a sleeve, I got close to the inside of my bicep and it was definitely more painful then other areas but I’m not looking forward to the elbow. Not sure if I’m going to fill in the inner bicep first or go for the elbow area down to what I already have on my forearm/wrist area

Numbing cream?

Might as well start a tattoo shop that uses anesthesia ... knock you out and wake up with a bad *** tattoo.

Holla. Revolutionary...

Make every punk ***** a hard cord tatted chump.

Inner bicep is pretty tender but it’s doable. My whole inner right is done and it wasn’t terrible. Plan on getting filling my left bicep with some lettering by Orks pretty soon. Looking forward to it.

You’ve never felt pain until you get tattooed on your butt cheeks, that’s where the real pain is.

Inner bicep is laughable compared to the inner part of the elbow.

IMG_3658-1.jpg

Got this done last night

Of ALL places, including ribs and inner arm, what hurt the absolute most was on my inside wrist next to the arteries and it wasn’t even close. It ALL hurts btw. Not gonna be mr cool ice and claim some of it was nothing lol

You’ve never felt pain until you get tattooed on your butt cheeks, that’s where the real pain is.
Samoan
Cuzzin got a “pea” due to him being eldest male. Buttcheek, inner thigh and all the business tatted up. You’re a “pea mutu” (shameful coward) if you don’t finish or pay tattooist.

Of ALL places, including ribs and inner arm, what hurt the absolute most was on my inside wrist next to the arteries and it wasn’t even close. It ALL hurts btw. Not gonna be mr cool ice and claim some of it was nothing lol

The inside of the wrist next to the tendons and the inside of the forearm kinda near the elbow crease was terrible lol. It was my first one and I did my whole inner forearm, itching to finish the whole arm

I havent had a really painful one yet besides around my nipple/ribcage.

I think i always get anxious anticipating the pain will be worse than it is, but when the artist actually starts its not that bad at all.

Dont know how I survived my first one
My whole chest piece
My ribs, chest and back are the most painful ones for me. The back hurt me alot because I have a grim reaper and that black shading hurt

The wrist right on the vein hurts most, personally...especially with deep outline/dark shading. Good thing it’s only a small area so ppl won’t pass out. Elbows and armpit area hurt too.
5D9E07A4-0230-4F5C-924D-CB599B76FA77.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom