***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Just wrap it in cellophane with some healing cream until it dries and scabs up. I always do that which can be somewhat a pain to wear but only do it for like 3 days or so.
Came with saranwrap, took it off after the first few hours.

Always heard once you take the initial wrap off not to wrap it again

Came with saranwrap, took it off after the first few hours.

Always heard once you take the initial wrap off not to wrap it again
Mine was covered by saranwrap after each session. Kept it on for 24 hours and then showered a couple times a day for a week, with lots of Hustle Butter applied for the first couple weeks to cut down on drying out and itchiness.

Mine was covered by saranwrap after each session. Kept it on for 24 hours and then showered a couple times a day for a week, with lots of Hustle Butter applied for the first couple weeks to cut down on drying out and itchiness.
Damn multiple showers a day

I’m avoiding hot shower water on mine (always have) and washing it 3 times a day right now with unscented soap

It’s how I did my other tattoos as well, I think the placement of this just makes me paranoid about infection. I can’t rest my arm really anywhere without it touching clothing, blankets, etc

Damn multiple showers a day

I’m avoiding hot shower water on mine (always have) and washing it 3 times a day right now with unscented soap

It’s how I did my other tattoos as well, I think the placement of this just makes me paranoid about infection. I can’t rest my arm really anywhere without it touching clothing, blankets, etc
I mean mine is upper arm and chest. Clothes always on it :lol: I tried to stay with workout clothes that didn't stick like cotton, and not sleep on that side of my body. Didn't get any infections. Just kept it clean and moisturized, and it was fine in 3-4 weeks after each session.

I always took the wrap off fairly quickly or I'd swell up too much.

wash with non scented soap, a+d for two days then switch to non scented lotion. no issues.

I always took the wrap off fairly quickly or I'd swell up too much.

wash with non scented soap, a+d for two days then switch to non scented lotion. no issues.
You sound like you do the same as me :pimp:

I usually do A&D for 4-5 days tho so Super Bowl Sunday I’ll be making the switch. I think I’ll be safe to loosen up on my paranoia once I get to the lotion and peeling. Obviously I won’t be dragging it in dirt or touching gym equipment with it, but I’m overly cautious rn

Healing is the worst part of the tattoo process.

After going to my current artist, I keep it simple with the care. Wash it 2-3x a day with antibacterial soap and only apply unscented lotion as needed so it doesn't completely dry out. I don't do ointments or anything.

As long as you're wearing clean cotton clothing you should be ok. I take extra caution the first night or so because sticking can occur with the minimal bleeding/plasma but that's it.

IMG_6273.jpeg

Ok....How bad is the inner bicep??? I have my whole outer arm from top of my shoulder down done and it's time to finish up this sleeve.

Ok....How bad is the inner bicep??? I have my whole outer arm from top of my shoulder down done and it's time to finish up this sleeve.
Worst pain I had for my sleeve/chest:

1. Around the nip
2. Collarbone
3. Inner bicep/armpit tie

All of those spots had me *tense*. Nip legit hurt. Collarbone and inner bicep were more than uncomfortable but bearable for a short time. Tricep and shoulder were a breeze comparatively.

Worst pain I had for my sleeve/chest:

1. Around the nip
2. Collarbone
3. Inner bicep/armpit tie

All of those spots had me *tense*. Nip legit hurt. Collarbone and inner bicep were more than uncomfortable but bearable for a short time. Tricep and shoulder were a breeze comparatively.

ill add sternum to this list and close to the elbow also sucks

It ain't that bad. When you get close to the armpit you'll feel pain directly in your armpit because of the nerves. Bring some snacks with sugar in them and you'll be fine.

Elbow was the worst part of my sleeves by far.

Inner bicep sucks! I didn't even go that far into the armpit and it hurt like a mother.

And the last part of my sleeve is my elbow area and I haven't even had the balls to do it, let alone pay over $1K to finish it. I am actually contemplating just leaving it complete which is kind of a sad thing to say but whatever.

Inner bicep sucks! I didn't even go that far into the armpit and it hurt like a mother.

And the last part of my sleeve is my elbow area and I haven't even had the balls to do it, let alone pay over $1K to finish it. I am actually contemplating just leaving it complete which is kind of a sad thing to say but whatever.

I've got my outer elbow done and it was at the point in my session when I didn't care anymore because everything felt the same lol. I was just like whatever...keep going, my whole arm is on fire anyway. :rofl:

Don’t have my torso done as I’m completing a patchwork leg sleeve. Most recently got my inner thigh close to my kneecap and shin done. Shin definitely didn’t feel pleasant

Back
Top Bottom