***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Want to cover up my chest like this (minus the shoulders): 

kevin_durant_has_a_lot_of_tattoos_under_his_jersey.jpg

Mayimbe your full body is sick. Any tips on the legs as far as images, healing etc?

Mayimbe your full body is sick. Any tips on the legs as far as images, healing etc?
images are what you pick....i cant suggest anything cuz i dont know your personality but healing is a ***** depending on your job so i would always say have atleast 2 to 3 days off your feet for leg tattoos to heal properly

My co-worker got this tatted like a month ago. This was day 3 or so when it was starting to peel. It's Wolverine vs Hulk with Hulk being in the reflection of Wolverine's claws. I'll be going to dude to get my Vegeta tat done next month :smile:

Just got my first piece this weekend.

Left inner bicep
pimp.gif

Love the location. Pretty discreet in a sense its not easily seen and I love how it peaks out when wearing a short sleeve shirt.

Looking to get my family crest on my ribs in Aug/Sept, have my first consultation this week.

Don't know if I would get anything else after that. I've thought about the quote and crest for the past 5+ years
No hate bro but I thought it read "Still waters run dogs" 
laugh.gif

KD..... Do you even lift?
jk. I hadnt realized basketball players had track star bodies (as opposed to weightlifter/football player bodies)

My mom aint trying to have it either. I am still doing it. Just been hitting the gym. In 2 or 3 years hopefully I will have a more full body and a bigger canvas for sleeves. I prolly shouldnt get my arms done entirely since I am an accountant. I will get a 3/4 sleeve instead of a full sleeve, so I can rock baseball tees and have my sleeves slightly rolled up

that way I can hide my tats if I have to go out on a work related trip casual

I do not like stomach tattoos on guys. Chest tattoos should be kept to a minimum. But that is just my opinion.

Last edited:
My co-worker got this tatted like a month ago. This was day 3 or so when it was starting to peel. It's Wolverine vs Hulk with Hulk being in the reflection of Wolverine's claws. I'll be going to dude to get my Vegeta tat done next month :smile:

One of my 3/4 sleeves will be an X-Men sleeve (with other mutants like Scarlet Witch). I also have a fairy in a bottle. Decided to get a few nerd tats to remember to be/love myself.

Last edited:
I kinda wanna get Tony Starks arc reactor on me...... but I feel like I'd for sure regret that down the road

plus that'd be right on my sternum, that'd hurt like a *****!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ just do it, lol. Naw, you'd def regret that in about an hour. I'm getting a "nerd" tatt myself. I'm getting the input for a haduken. It'll be kinda hidden amongst my other tatts mortal kombat style lol

lol I have a never ending supply of vicodin thanks to my prescription. Tats hurt but not that much. When I start getting the new formula (that is much harder to OD off) then I will be straight :smokin. I have been thinking of getting a tat without taking vicodin though just for the experience. Vicodin doesnt thin the blood so its safe.

Yah my fairy in a bottle tat is an alternate art one. You have to be a complete nerd to be able to put two and two together. You can call me out but you would be exposing yourself. Doesn't matter. It is in my inner left thigh so no one gets to see it anyway.

I am thinking of getting Hermes wings on my ankle since I love to travel. Hermes was the messenger of the Gods and the Gods of travels. He is also a wise ***. When hermes was a child he tricked Apollo (i forgot how that story went)

I wouldnt get the Arc Reactor tat. But there were official Arc Reactor models from the movie that I would grab once I start making real money.

They were $500 retail but that was a long time ago. I'm sure the resellers are having a field day with this one

Also I want to put on for my favorite Tattoo shop! Tattoo Factory is the only place to go in Chicago UNLESS you are seeing Hannah Aitchison at Deluxe Tattoo whenever Hannah is in Chicago.

I wouldnt get the Arc Reactor tat. But there were official Arc Reactor models from the movie that I would grab once I start making real money.

They were $500 retail but that was a long time ago. I'm sure the resellers are having a field day with this one
laugh.gif
 good looks man! I'd love that. Plus now that I think of it, the reactor just wouldn't translate well into ink

One of my 3/4 sleeves will be an X-Men sleeve (with other mutants like Scarlet Witch). I also have a fairy in a bottle. Decided to get a few nerd tats to remember to be/love myself.

Pics of the fairy in a bottle tattoo? (srs)

Yah my fairy in a bottle tat is an alternate art one. You have to be a complete nerd to be able to put two and two together. You can call me out but you would be exposing yourself. Doesn't matter. It is in my inner left thigh so no one gets to see it anyway.

Son dont put it on your inner thigh. Rock it proud,haha.

Was thinking bout getting a UV Triforce on the left hand.

Something like this would be dope,just way more shaded

Last edited:
What's a good tip to give your artist? 15-20%? So I'm going for a 3 hour session at $200 an hour, I was thinking letting him keep the $100 deposit as tip

Back
Top Bottom