***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

For everyone with upper arm half sleeves to chest pieces how many hours total did it take to complete and price of it?
one arm took 40 hours the other 24 but i cant remember how much it costs...overall ive spent $38,00 + over 11 years and an entire body covered so averaged 3500 a year in tattoos which aint dat bad

mayimbe181....been meaning to ask. How does it feel now that you are done? Satisfied or is it sort of a bitter sweet ending? Obviously you are into tattoos but what happens now that you have a body suit? Would you just start tattooing in odd areas or are you pretty much done?

got a cover up on my chest and it finally healed.

I have demographism so my skin actually raises more than usual as my tattoo is being done and after it's healing.

I got a matching heart with my fiance and it healed all wrong because of my condition. It just means I have to get a touch up for almost every tattoo I get in a sensitive area.

Last edited:
mayimbe181....been meaning to ask. How does it feel now that you are done? Satisfied or is it sort of a bitter sweet ending? Obviously you are into tattoos but what happens now that you have a body suit? Would you just start tattooing in odd areas or are you pretty much done?
GETTIN THE TOP OF MY HEAD DONE EVENTUALLY BUT NOT RIGHT NOW. ITS KINDA NICE BEING DONE WITH THIS **** BUT IM GONNA GO TO CONVENTIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH MY TATTOO ARTIST WHEN HE TRAVELS TO EUROPE SO ITS NICE. I WONT MISS BLEEDING ANYMORE

GETTIN THE TOP OF MY HEAD DONE EVENTUALLY BUT NOT RIGHT NOW. ITS KINDA NICE BEING DONE WITH THIS **** BUT IM GONNA GO TO CONVENTIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH MY TATTOO ARTIST WHEN HE TRAVELS TO EUROPE SO ITS NICE. I WONT MISS BLEEDING ANYMORE

Congrats mayimbe!

I have an appt with David later this summer. Can't wait!

Johann at Mean Street Tattoos in Whitestone..

he did my sleeve on my left arm and half a sleeve on my right-im actually thinking of finishing up my right arm, but the wife is giving me the evil eye when I talk about it-lol...
Any good tattoo spots in queens want to do both of my upper thighs asap

^^^Nice man. That should heal up nicely.Can't believe just like that, your whole arm got tatted. Seriously seems like one of the fastest sleeves ever.

I am assuming you are still not done? The bottom pic looks like the flower is not colored in.

^^^Nice man. That should heal up nicely.Can't believe just like that, your whole arm got tatted. Seriously seems like one of the fastest sleeves ever.

I am assuming you are still not done? The bottom pic looks like the flower is not colored in.
Thanks bruh. Yeah I started in September and I should be done in July.

I only have my forearm colored in. We started the sleeve from the chest down, but coloring from the wrist up. 2 more sessions and I should be done. Pretty quick. 
laugh.gif

Picasso your sleeve is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Does he have a long waiting period
DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANT.. I KNOW HE SAID HES TAKING AUGUST APPOINTMENTS BUT IT VARIES BECAUSE OF PPLES SCHEDULES SO HE FITS PPLE IN ACCORDINGLY TO THE TATTOOS OR THERE CONVENIENCE. YOU SHOULD GO GET A CONSULTATION CUZ U GOT NOTHING TO LOSE.

Just got my first session of color done on my 3/4 sleeve... Can't wait to get this thing finished, but next appt isnt until august :frown:

Greetings :smile:

Nice to make your acquaintances. I have been following this thread just recently, and it's been cool to see the works in progress. I live up in Washington, and although there are some great artists up here, I'm looking forward to visiting some of the shops down in San Fran and San Jose the next time my family visits relatives in that area.

I've got a few sentimental tattoos in various spots, and am currently getting a 3/4 sleeve done on my left arm (comic style dragon,only the outline right now. Will eventually be black and grey with red on the scales and leaves).

I'll post some pics once I get the chance.

Have a good day!

Greetings
smile.gif

Nice to make your acquaintances. I have been following this thread just recently, and it's been cool to see the works in progress. I live up in Washington, and although there are some great artists up here, I'm looking forward to visiting some of the shops down in San Fran and San Jose the next time my family visits relatives in that area.

I've got a few sentimental tattoos in various spots, and am currently getting a 3/4 sleeve done on my left arm (comic style dragon,only the outline right now. Will eventually be black and grey with red on the scales and leaves).

I'll post some pics once I get the chance.

Have a good day!
Looking forward to seeing it, comic style sounds interesting.

Oh and I get you mayimbe.

Back
Top Bottom