***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

laugh.gif
 @ Wiz' face.

Looks dope though not gonna lie, I like soft portraits like that.

@VenomSS

How long did it take to get into see Noah? and what's the current wait time on Jun Cha?

put my deposit down early september and my appt is in feb.. so 5 mths all together ... my understanding hes busy with school so he only a few days a week so im not sure what his wait time is like now.. from what ive seen on here Jun is booked thru 2016.. i dont care how great u are i cant wait that long knowing me ill change my mind about what i want 5 times by then

damn Ivano natale is doing a guestspot out here in Cali.. i emailed him n can get an appointment for sure in march.... but its definitely more $$ i wasnt planning on spending.... not sure what to do =/

Can anyone suggest a dope artist in NY? Moving back soon and wanna get started ASAP. I heard of this place by westchester sq in the bx but looking for more options thx

put my deposit down early september and my appt is in feb.. so 5 mths all together ... my understanding hes busy with school so he only a few days a week so im not sure what his wait time is like now.. from what ive seen on here Jun is booked thru 2016.. i dont care how great u are i cant wait that long knowing me ill change my mind about what i want 5 times by then

Any info on how much he charges per hr. You can send me a PM if you do not wish to post here.

Dont get any tattoo from the BX.

Depending on what style you want you can get a list of artists.

David Sena is good for Japanese style tattoos, or my guy Rodrigo Melo. But really though, depends on the style. If youre referring to Westchester Sq in the Bronx, wel I can assume what kinda tattoo you want but let me not...

Im from the BX and Ive been looking for a tattoo artist for years. Im a fan of blk/grey work that seems to be more popular out in the west coast(Low Rider Tattoo). They don't seem to be popular here but Bang Bang is one of the better NY artists that I have come across. IMO

wanted to post up a pic of my healed Rember Orellana piece, left is fresh, right healed

I forgot to post about this artist, i booked an appointment with him for july of this year, but for all of you in here looking to do Marvel Sleeves, check out his IG Audie_Tattoos hes out of Fresno

Last but not least, for the last year ive failed 3 times trying to set something up with Josh Duffy, and yesterday i was finally able to get an Appointment, but not until the end of 2014

so i got Noah, Audie , and Josh Duffy for 2014 ... and possibly Ivano like i posted earlier .. cant complain so far

It's pretty interesting how some tattoo styles are broken up in territories. Even someone asked me if there was any good black and white artist in the Bay Area and honestly I couldn't even tell you where to go. I am sure there are good one somewhere but they are no where near as popular as LA people. If you have the ends though, I say get a flight and just come out to LA and get something done that way. Kind of makes the tattoo that much more personable. I am still trying to do that with Lucky in Hawaii but I literally have no more room on my arm unless I do another spot somewhere.

I only really have my inner arm that is bar that I can add on. Thinking about adding some filler like the pic below where the girl has those triangle shape tattoos everywhere. Something along those lines where it is linear shapes that can add some nice contrast to the windbars I have.

b7fb0ca67c0b11e3bb9f0e7dc23f0c3f_8.jpg
8ecf972a523a11e3bfff12339b3cef06_8.jpg

Dont get any tattoo from the BX.

Depending on what style you want you can get a list of artists.

David Sena is good for Japanese style tattoos, or my guy Rodrigo Melo. But really though, depends on the style. If youre referring to Westchester Sq in the Bronx, wel I can assume what kinda tattoo you want but let me not...

I wanted something like blk/grey Japanese style. Someone had a dope sleeve and said they got it from a parlor by westchester sq. don't know how me saying someone told me about a spot on westchester sq can lead you to assume anything but w/e. I'm gonna look into that David Sena guy. I like those west coast artist work but don't know if there's artist in NY with that same style.

Im from the BX and Ive been looking for a tattoo artist for years. Im a fan of blk/grey work that seems to be more popular out in the west coast(Low Rider Tattoo). They don't seem to be popular here but Bang Bang is one of the better NY artists that I have come across. IMO

Check out grin stylez, he's near MSG. IMO one of the best at blk/grey, especially in the east coast

wanted to post up a pic of my healed Rember Orellana piece, left is fresh, right healed

I forgot to post about this artist, i booked an appointment with him for july of this year, but for all of you in here looking to do Marvel Sleeves, check out his IG Audie_Tattoos hes out of Fresno

Last but not least, for the last year ive failed 3 times trying to set something up with Josh Duffy, and yesterday i was finally able to get an Appointment, but not until the end of 2014

so i got Noah, Audie , and Josh Duffy for 2014 ... and possibly Ivano like i posted earlier .. cant complain so far

So it's just not me who has that problem. IDK how some people have healed tattoos that look better than most fresh ones

Sorry for the below image, but didnt know where to put this joint up ... people do the craziest things man!

Back
Top Bottom