***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

My boy is drafting my first tattoo, gonna get it on the pit of my right arm, right in between my forarms and bicep, the soft skin.

Still not finished yet

I wanted something like blk/grey Japanese style. Someone had a dope sleeve and said they got it from a parlor by westchester sq. don't know how me saying someone told me about a spot on westchester sq can lead you to assume anything but w/e. I'm gonna look into that David Sena guy. I like those west coast artist work but don't know if there's artist in NY with that same style.

Cause im 95% sure no one from Westchester Sq does solid work.

Trust me man, I use to be there heavy, no great artist unless you want the hood special. Even the decent artists have either terrible line work, have terrible designs, or flat out cant tattoo.

Id fix the overall shape of the rose, especially the middle, doesnt look right. Or just give that sketch to the artist so he can change it from a drawing to a "tattoo drawing", if you get what I mean.

I wanted something like blk/grey Japanese style. Someone had a dope sleeve and said they got it from a parlor by westchester sq. don't know how me saying someone told me about a spot on westchester sq can lead you to assume anything but w/e. I'm gonna look into that David Sena guy. I like those west coast artist work but don't know if there's artist in NY with that same style.

My brother just got some work done by David sena. Trust me, he will NOT disappoint.

Will post pictures soon.

Tattoo virgin here posting in this thread for the first time. I'm looking to get my first one since my birthday is coming up next month. I have no idea what I want to get and on what part of my body. :\

First one is always the hardest since you tend to think you want something meaningful. Im not exactly 50/50 on that idea, more like 75/25, the majority being something meaningful, but if you've always loved tattoos and big into art, tattoos in general or whatever, getting something thats "art" to you is more than acceptable.

After the first one its like modding a car, once you start you cant stop.

Ditch of arm isn't that bad. It'll bleed but it's tolerable. I generally usually sit 5-7 hour sessions cuz the hardest part is actually getting myself to make n appt. Just finished my leg.

i'm gonna say the ditch of your arm is nothing compared to your buttcrack.. no romo.. you can easily alter how your arm is position to feel comfortable.. your glutes can really only contract in and out making it uncomfortable AF..

Back
Top Bottom