***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Day 1 session from Sef Samatua complete.

I got the other half of my calf wrapped on Day 2. (pics to come later)

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji], saw this the other day on his IG. How was the pain on the shin

IG. that's how i found the artist of my new tat. search hashtags and follow some artists you like. eventually, you'll find the right artist.

Honestly, this is seriously the best way to check artists out. Just look on one IG profile, see who they follow and check them out. IG and tattooing are just perfect just cause you get to see all their current work and at realtime.

Last edited:
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji], saw this the other day on his IG. How was the pain on the shin

The shin was actually okay, pain was about 7/10. The most painful part was the flesh behind the knee (9/10), and the area on top of my foot where an ankle sock would usually cut off at (9.5/10).

here's a photo of Sef done with the outline on the inner leg, and about to start the shading. for those that don't know Sef, check out his IG instagram.com/sef_samatua

Damn......I wish I could even attempt to do a hand tat but work and other things would not permit. As much as that spot is kind of a hot area, I really do like it for some reason. I guess it kind of reminds me of when you'd get temp tattoos as a kid and you'd sometimes put it there.

I said this before but I love how girls are all getting thigh tats now. It's like the new sleeve for women. But you know it's going to end up like this soon enough when you see a group of girls with it:

l.jpg

I'm a trades man. I cook and if I ever do another line of work it will be iron work.

It felt similar to the elbow. Real rattly.

I was on the fence about it. I couldn't think of a better place. My name has been grizz in my crew for years. I got a sleeve I'll fill the gap in A month.

Last edited:
A colored Niki Norberg tat.

Only time I truly mess with colored tattoos is if it is mostly black and white and the colors don't pop like that. That's why this piece if flame!

Nice tats guys....I'm pretty sure I'm heading to a shop tomorrow to either make an appointment or get tatted on the spot...gonna be my first ink

Last edited:
3rd session down.. Mostly work on the chest, arm pit and inner bicep.  

Shading on the chest killed me.  

Also, the grey shading on the finger waves seemed to hurt more overall than the solid black.  I thought it'd be the other way around.

Anyway, here are some pics.. 

^^^^Holy.....man that is turning out dope. Is this your first tattoo? Dude....doing it proper. I love Japanese tats but I think it is funny how all of them turn out different in odd ways. Like the biceparmpit part of my tat......I have tons of skin open where you have hardly any showing at all. My girl even though it was sort of odd but I looked it up, and everyone has different looks when it comes to that. Also the chest part, I never understood why some have it where it goes down to their nipple and some don't. I can never tell if one is better then the other or it just all depends on your body size. I swear some even have it where it hardly covers their chest.

Solid stuff though. The colors are really going to pop. How was the elbow part? I still can't believe I haven't done that yet.

^^^^Holy.....man that is turning out dope. Is this your first tattoo? Dude....doing it proper. I love Japanese tats but I think it is funny how all of them turn out different in odd ways. Like the biceparmpit part of my tat......I have tons of skin open where you have hardly any showing at all. My girl even though it was sort of odd but I looked it up, and everyone has different looks when it comes to that. Also the chest part, I never understood why some have it where it goes down to their nipple and some don't. I can never tell if one is better then the other or it just all depends on your body size. I swear some even have it where it hardly covers their chest.

Solid stuff though. The colors are really going to pop. How was the elbow part? I still can't believe I haven't done that yet.

Thanks man!
This ain't my first tat but it is def my first large scale piece. It's actually covering up something else I had on my arm.
The elbow sucked! But not as much as chest, outer chest and pit.

I hear you on the diff styles. I actually wanted to make sure I had decent coverage on the pec cuz it looks kinda incomplete to me otherwise. The less skin showing in that whole area the better.

Kinda glad I have about 5 weeks before my next sesh so I get a small break but I'm def anxious to get it done. Prob about 3 sessions to go...

All healed for the most part. Only need like 2 spots touched up. Not bad for a hand from what I hear. Going in next week to start on my sleeve. Needs a lot of work. Half finished and 3 years old :x it's bugging me I gotta wrap it up.

Real nice work on this page boys. :pimp:

Last edited:
Since you guys enjoy the work my current guy does.

Best city tattoo EVER. Most city tats are ugly *** silhouettes

Nikki Norberg started this phoenix tat. Can't wait to see it done.

Last edited:
^

Thats the best city tattoo? I cant even tell what city that is, bad start already. 
laugh.gif
 City tattoo should be at first recognizable.

1st tattoo is turrible, and that fu dog design is straight up bad. 
sick.gif

Other than that, the gypsy and tattoo above it is real, real nice.

Back
Top Bottom