Official tax refund thread vol. for the 2015 tax year

I love the wave of educational threads on NT: Credit, real estate, personal finance, taxes.

NT all grown up 
nthat.gif

^I've been lurking still.

Nah, I've found myself working too much. I was doing well in DFS cause I had more time to put in it, but I don't got that time anymore.. Don't want to throw my $$ away half-assing it. One of these days when I find myself with lots of free time I wanna get back in it! Any of you guys hit it big?

^I've been lurking still.

Nah, I've found myself working too much. I was doing well in DFS cause I had more time to put in it, but I don't got that time anymore.. Don't want to throw my $$ away half-assing it. One of these days when I find myself with lots of free time I wanna get back in it! Any of you guys hit it big?
I think some cat won $12k few weeks ago, and last season some dude hit for $100k

Anyone in here ever had to report an Employer to the IRS for not mailing W-2s lol?

Still haven't gotten mines and hit my old employer up about them. They give me the run around and talk about using my login to print them myself.

I quit the gig six months ago and they deactivated my -ish the next day so that's not gonna work

Anyone in here ever had to report an Employer to the IRS for not mailing W-2s lol?

Still haven't gotten mines and hit my old employer up about them. They give me the run around and talk about using my login to print them myself.

I quit the gig six months ago and they deactivated my -ish the next day so that's not gonna work
Do what u gotta do big homie F these people....

GET YA $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Anyone from ny filed and received yet? TT saying 0% started receiving theirs. Filed on the first of feb.

Still waiting for federal but just came to realize last year return got rejected, anyway to get that money from last year if I already filed this year? I want it all :pimp:

If your return was rejected and u never corrected, then you never filed your 2014 return so you're probably gonna be penalize for late filing.

If your return was rejected and u never corrected, then you never filed your 2014 return so you're probably gonna be penalize for late filing.

Oh they can keep it then lol, I been trying to refile last year one but guess since I got free turbo tax it won't let me. Granted I don't have those w-2 anymore so it was still saved from last year and this app only way I can do it smh

^ Bro, water yew dewing?
laugh.gif

You don't have your W-2s from last year anymore?  And you still haven't filed for last year?

From here on out, please save all your tax-related documents.  You always want to have records of your **** in case Uncle Sam comes knocking for an audit.  Save your records for at least 3 years.   

Gotta homie who lost his w2s fr last year when he moved back in town

Can you still file un filed w2s?

Lowest return of my career. NT tax experts collectively grin at me getting more throughout the year and not giving the gov a big interest free loan

You sure they didn't send you an email telling you that it is available online?

Oh they can keep it then lol, I been trying to refile last year one but guess since I got free turbo tax it won't let me. Granted I don't have those w-2 anymore so it was still saved from last year and this app only way I can do it smh
Like the other guy said always save your tax records at least 3 years. In this case, since you never filed, the statue of limitation the IRS can examine your return is forever. You can assume an audit is coming your way in the future.

Gotta homie who lost his w2s fr last year when he moved back in town

Can you still file un filed w2s?
Tell him to pull up his last pay stub, hopefully there would be an electronic copy, file with that and mark that it's as a non-standard w-2.

Just got my return, filed it last Saturday. Pretty decent amount, except I gotta move some funds to a traditional IRA.

Back
Top Bottom