OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

Be back in the A middle of August, let's get something going. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll be at work til 6 next Saturday, so let's set something up for some time after 7pm. And why choose Stats? I've never been there before but I'm just wondering who chose it and why.

Whats going on with the GA Crew.. Havent been on here in a while. Whats the word on spots to get kicks including mom and pop spots.. I know Wish, Walters, and Lenox and Cumberland Mall. Anywhere else?

Originally Posted by Tappsracer

Whats going on with the GA Crew.. Havent been on here in a while. Whats the word on spots to get kicks including mom and pop spots.. I know Wish, Walters, and Lenox and Cumberland Mall. Anywhere else?
Fly Kix, Supreme (at 5 Points by the Underground), South Dekalb Mall.

Does anyone in the ATL have any connects for the Concord XI release who would be willing to help a fellow NTer secure a pair?

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Does anyone in the ATL have any connects for the Concord XI release who would be willing to help a fellow NTer secure a pair?

THIS! I really need to find a connect to help get a pair. Hit my inbox if anyone gets this.

yall really think it's gonna be that bad in ATL???

you gotta think EVERY FA, FTL, FL, Champs and DTLR will have them ...

Originally Posted by young dr0

yall really think it's gonna be that bad in ATL???

you gotta think EVERY FA, FTL, FL, Champs and DTLR will have them ...

Every store employee I've talked to so far said to be there around midnight or earlier.  No one seems willing to help me with a pair, even at my normal places.  I've never had that happen before, so hopefully I'll be able to get at least one pair.  If anyone out there can help, please let me know.    

I don't have any connects, but I will get at least one pair. I don't know exactly which stores in the area will have them, what sizes they'll have, and what time they'll all open but I'll find all of that out next week. From that point I'll plan on where to go and get them from. All I know is my boys and I got this on lock, and each of us that want a pair will get one. I'm not worried.

Yea I just talk to someone @south lake mall, seems like no midnight release there.
Sounds strange to me... alot could change, said stores open @8a on 23rd.
All store there will have them. I've never had any probs coppin @southlake, even picked up spacejams 2yrs ago no problem, but who knows.
Hope this helps,

Originally Posted by BillOnes

Yea I just talk to someone @south lake mall, seems like no midnight release there.
All store there will have them. I've never had any probs coppin @southlake, even picked up spacejams 2yrs ago no problem, but who knows.
Hope this helps,

Just because the store opens at 8:00 am doesn't mean you can stroll in at 8:00 and expect to get your pair.  People will probably start lining up way before that.  Hopefully the supply will be abundant enough that everyone will be able to get their pairs. 

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Originally Posted by BillOnes

Hope this helps,

Just because the store opens at 8:00 am doesn't mean you can stroll in at 8:00 and expect to get your pair.  People will probably start lining up way before that.  Hopefully the supply will be abundant enough that everyone will be able to get their pairs. 
Yeah I'm sharing what I was told about the stores opening time.
Not how to go about coppin', do u.

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

I have the connect on these and I dont even live in Atlanta anymore. I fly in on Friday. Perfect...
Hook it up T! Is Strivers getting these?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Sup. Wartown checking in
smile.gif
i gotta hit my connect tomorrow with these Cords 
pimp.gif
Where in Warner Robins are you from? I live here as well...odd running into anyone from here that knew about NT prior to 3 years ago!!! 

So far I have 2 of 3 pairs accounted for. The1st pair I've been wearing everyday since Tuesday when they came in:

2nd pair I paid for last week at KayBee (and will be picking those up on RD...or maybe after...dependent on if my wife wants to spend Christmas in Atlanta). My 3rd pair I have locked down at a local store on RD...but that's only if I'm here in Warner Robins on RD. I may just leave him the cash and pick those up when I get back from Atlanta (if we go).

Honestly I hate doing major releases like this in Atlanta due to the chaos. The last release I did in Atlanta was the original DMP (1 box from South Dekalb & the other from Athlete's Foot on S Hairston). And it was crazy...2 dudes followed me around the South Dekalb mall and out to the parking lot b/c they didn't get a box. Can't risk that again....may try some "quieter" stores just south in McDonough.

^Yo fam. im on the Northside. Is Kaybee still reserving pairs? I'm in need of a 13.
pimp.gif
Been on NT since 01.

Nah...doubt it. They were all reserved the day KayBee got them in (last Tues). I just happened to call to check their status maybe 15 min after they arrived, so I hauled tail up there to pay immediately since they wouldn't let you pay over the phone or hold them. By the time I got there all they had was a 9, 12, & 14. And someone was on the phone begging for the remaining pairs. You may want to call and check as they were unsure of a restock last week.

You wouldn't happen to be the guy that wears his 00 Concords to the local releases, would you? Just trying to put a name (or username) w the face.

Back
Top Bottom