OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

Originally Posted by SheaSneaksFiend

Who's going to be at #SneakerFriends sunday and what shoes you rockin????!?!?! ^_^i

i might go is entry free and i got rid of all my heat heat 
eyes.gif
 but might bring out some og oxidize 14s or 03 white cement 3s

Originally Posted by mfoy23

I Won this hd stereo thing it was 20 dollars to get in

i wouldnt have gotten in eitherway even if i wanted to go 
laugh.gif
  i just bought some school books so im pretty much the standard broke college kid right now 
eyes.gif

i won independence day V's at the new era pre party, and the sneakerfriends 2011 laser shell toes at SF lol..

good weekend
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

i won independence day V's at the new era pre party, and the sneakerfriends 2011 laser shell toes at SF lol..

good weekend
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Really good weekend 

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

i wouldnt have gotten in eitherway even if i wanted to go 
laugh.gif
  i just bought some school books so im pretty much the standard broke college kid right now 
eyes.gif

I feel that I am going to be in your boat really soon especially if I dont find a job 

Originally Posted by Dric

house-of-hoops-grand-opening-event-southlake-mall-morrow-georgia-01.jpg

Finally! Our own HOH!! Who's going to grand opening?

I would go if there are any exclusives or any kind of releases worth heading down for. Does anyone know what will be available?

Hey whats some independent shops to buy shoes from in the ATL besides walters and wish? Just trying to see what else is out there. I stay in buckhead so let me know

Originally Posted by jadams215

Hey whats some independent shops to buy shoes from in the ATL besides walters and wish? Just trying to see what else is out there. I stay in buckhead so let me know

Um.. there is FlyKix 

when did this place open??? do they have accounts? or do they just resell? what types of sneakers they carry?

Ya I posted just to see if it got some action. Theres a lot of sneakerheads here in GA that either do the independent thing or just dont post at all

Originally Posted by DREdwards

when did this place open??? do they have accounts? or do they just resell? what types of sneakers they carry?

Not too long ago, it was this year. When I went in there they had some Js, Nike SBs and like creative reaction type stuff. 

Everything is good bros. Just working and enjoying the summer. Did that summit every happen?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom